Josh500

Who is the sexiest young celebrity these days?

1 hour ago, Richard said:

From series 27 onwards, Clara, is the Doctor's longest-serving companion.

Do you get off when you refer to the 2005 season as the 27th overall? Like, does it bring you nerdgasmic pleasure? 

Looking at that pic of Clara again, she's undoubtedly stunning there, but I remember this woman being curvier than this. Which means she's probably hammered the usual celeb diet regime that they all do. Don't get me wrong she looks exquisite, but I gotta wonder if the trade off is worth it. Because I just like big boobs.

7 minutes ago, Nick Parker said:

Oh my god, who is she?

Jenna Coleman.  British actress who was on Doctor Who from 2012-2015, and who plays Queen Victoria in the ITV/PBS series Victoria.

23 hours ago, Quintus said:

Looking at that pic of Clara again, she's undoubtedly stunning there, but I remember this woman being curvier than this. Which means she's probably hammered the usual celeb diet regime that they all do. Don't get me wrong she looks exquisite, but I gotta wonder if the trade off is worth it. Because I just like big boobs.

You're right. She's very frail these days. Here she is at the Titanic 3D premiere with nice squeezable arms. Much fuller and healthier looking. Top Sheila.

19J3omb.jpg

Tyrell Wellick from Mr. Robot is pretty fuckable for a guy. I liked that scene where he pays a hobo to get beat up. Hot stuff. His wife is also bangable, they make a cute couple.

original-grid-image-2762-1452021607-12.j

Then, meow, Agent Tammy Preston from Twin Peaks, top of her class in university. I'd give her a weekly raise, if you know what I mean.

282513.jpg

All these people in suits are making the globe heat up.