Finally saw AOTC.

King Mark

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good movie..That dude who plays Anakin aint as bad as some say,and he does have the stature for a future Darth Vader.

That's what I thought when I went to see it. He did good. Of course the material was a little lame, and not that the love stroy was lame, but the way it was written. The thing that bother me is that I couldn't feel "his pain" as you do sometime when you go see a movie. I wanted to feel that, but never did. One of the scenes that was rushed at least for my taste is when his arm is cut, it went pretty fast and you're just left, what the hell happened there?!? Okay, I'll shut up now. For a while at least :baaa:

Where was the TESB and ROTJ?

I think the Emperor theme was tracked from ROTJ and some other sniplets. and I heard bit of Yoda's theme played fast during his duel tracked from somewhere when they escape from cloud city or when they run after boba fett or whatever in esb.

K.M.Who has to see the film again and maybe he just imagined all this.

K.M.Who has to see the film again

Better you than me.

I'm pretty sure that the Yoda music used at the end is original and not tracked in from ESB.

Neil

There is NO original trilogy music is AOTC!!!!!

Every note of music is from AOTC or TPM.

-Jason, who's posted this 3 times now :)

:music: The Lost World (complete)

Are you saying "from" as in it was first heard in SW (going 1-6 rather than 4-6 then 1-3) It was in TPM when they were goin to the scene when yoda said obi- wan was a jedi knight. :thumbup:

It could have been good, but it was pointless, like most of the big battle.

Marian - who loved how the rhythm of the "stompers" fit Williams' orchestra hits in that sequence (probably the only bit of score at that point that survived).

I'm sure you're well-behaved, Morn, don't worry. :)

I loved the movie and, too, found the conveyor belt scene to be nothing but a comedic build-up for Threepio. Anakin and Padmé could've been captured somewhere else, doing something for important.

Director - lover of the movie, nonetheless