Stefancos

JWFAN Dreams

Last night I had a dream.

I was in a CD shop with Mr. Breathmask and Alexcremers, there was a huge sale in the soundtrack section.

I only remember Marc being dissapointed that I beat him to a €4 copy of Earthquake, while Alex blasted me of spending even so much on it.

Anyone else ever dream about this place, or members here?

I think I had a dream where Joe and Dave met with me and my wife at a CD store and I also had one where Steef and Marc came over to the US and we went and met Williams but it turned out to be Jerry Goldsmith.

I have had dreams where I meet Jerry Goldsmith, he didn't pass away but is in hiding. We have wonderful conversations about his music.

I remember having a dream where Steef and I went shopping in FAME in Amsterdam and Steef ended up buying classical cds. Oh wait, that one came true :)

Didn't you buy a multitude of John Adams cds on the occasion of his visit to the Concertgebouw or am I mistaken? :) I swore I saw you purchase some Stravinsky as well.

I have had dreams where I meet Jerry Goldsmith, he didn't pass away but is in hiding.

Great. It would make for a perfect movie. Encore Now. Man takes mission to go down a river to find the mysterious Mr Goldsmith who has become a huge influence on the natives to the degree that he is worshipped as a God Composer. Along the way, there are various stops including one which is a huge outdoor orchestral concert in the jungle at night with Jw conducting 'favourites' in a camo polo kneck, ending up with the situation such a riot that Jw is airlifted out away from the mob.

Later, natives fire conducting batons at the small boat and one of the crew is impaled by one. Finally finding Mr Goldsmith, we see the figure only in shadows, mumbling about rejected scores while periodically soaking his pony tail (since grown back) in water. "Everybody wanted me to get the CD signed. Him most of all. I've never seen a man so,....broken up and ripped apart."

The Encore.....the encore.

Not related to this website, but I had a dream they released complete Indy scores a couple days ago. I was listening to that extra bit of "Anything Goes" after the main titles when I woke up.

I had a dream that I was Alexcremers. Nothing really happened. I simply was Alexcremers.

I'm sure Alexcremers had dreams where he was Alexcremers, and nothing happened, he simply was Alexcremers

Not related to this website, but I had a dream they released complete Indy scores a couple days ago. I was listening to that extra bit of "Anything Goes" after the main titles when I woke up.

This one just about came true.

I had a dream in which I found out there was going to be a complete release of Black Sunday, and I was so eager to post the news here -- and then I woke up.

At least it's not the one I had where I find the CD of the score to Black Sunday and rush home to play it and then I wake up.

No I do not recall any dream about JWFans. Nope. None. Nada. Zip. No sir. Nothing. Might have to do with the fact that I have never met any in person. It would be odd to have dreams where people's avatar images were walking and talking with me.

Before one of the Potter movies came out (first or second I think) I dreamt that I was listening to the entire score, and it was the most incredible thing I'd ever heard.

Then I woke up and promptly forgot everything I'd 'heard'. I think my mind was just being told it was hearing amazing music.

I had a dream once that he visited me, but he had to keep leaving the house to go to the shops and then he never came back!

Eventually he did and I ended up licking his sweet pink snatch.

Most dreams don't make sense. Every once and awhile I'll have one that makes sense but there's still something a tad bit off in it.

Yeah that's what is supposedly meant to make you 'realise' you're dreaming, and it becomes lucid, i.e. you can control it.

Annoying thing is that you can come up with amazing ideas in dreams, but most are forgotten once you wake up. I'm sure I've made up loads of movie plots in my sleep, but the twist, or the main memorable point is always lost upon waking up.

I know people probably have multiple dreams as they sleep. I usually remember the last dream I have before waking up, or I might remember a few.

I really can't control my dreams other than waking myself up if it's unpleasant.

I did some research on dreams and I'm wondering if I need professional help because apparently my dreams tell me I'm some f*cked up dude..... :lol:

;)

I know people probably have multiple dreams as they sleep. I usually remember the last dream I have before waking up, or I might remember a few.

How can you be sure it's the last if you don't remember anything else?

I did some research on dreams and I'm wondering if I need professional help because apparently my dreams tell me I'm some f*cked up dude..... :)

;)

You needed research to tell you that? :)

No I do not recall any dream about JWFans. Nope. None. Nada. Zip. No sir. Nothing. Might have to do with the fact that I have never met any in person. It would be odd to have dreams where people's avatar images were walking and talking with me.

So that means basicly that you don't consider me as a JWFan. :P I though i'm the second biggest Fanboy here.

And I gave averything while playing your favorite Howard Shore music to you , over four hours that was.

I really can't control my dreams other than waking myself up if it's unpleasant.

I can do the waking up bit at times. A couple of days ago I dreamed I was in a plane crash, but something seemed odd to me so I decided it had to be a dream. Kept me from freaking out, too. I'd love to learn to control those dreams though.

I did some research on dreams and I'm wondering if I need professional help because apparently my dreams tell me I'm some f*cked up dude..... :P

I used to frequently dream, very vividly, that all my teeth were falling out. Apparently that means I'm afraid of being castrated.

I've been dreaming a LOT and particularly weirdly over the last year or so; clearly my body/brain is working desperately to rid itself of real-life trauma through dreams (yes, I'm a Freudian).

A glimpse of a dream last night:

I remember communicating with someone from Boston Pops on e-mail, asking them if they wanted me as host for one of their big John Williams concerts (not conducted by the man himself). The  person said 'sure, why not?', and then flashforward to me apparently having travelled across the pond.

I was with some friends, exploring an area that was NOT Boston. I was on some sort of holiday, wearing only shorts and T-shirt. Suddenly, I realized it was just 15 minutes to the concert started which I was supposed to host. I rushed to the venue, and only as I got closer did I realize that T-shirt and shorts was perhaps not the most appropriate attire.

Then I remember running through these maze of corridors of a venue that was FAR larger than Symphony Hall in Boston. The venue was more like a stadium, closer to Hollywood Bowl, in fact -- but not with quite as steep seating (and it was indoors). And I was now underneath this 'stadium', trying to find the artist entrance just as the first audience members were seaping in.

I eventually found it (got through security just by saying "I'm hosting the show"), and found a group of arrangers sitting in a couch area, obviously planning the event. They met me with reserved enthusiasm. They said I could get a smoking in the room next door, no problem (they have everything planned out in the US!). So I got in and a tailor-type person helped me into the smoking, then I continued running to the 'operations' room to get information on the proceedings. I only now realized I hadn't prepared anything at all, and would just need to take it as it comes (I didn't even know the programme). Anyways, after wandering through a mud-filled corridor(!), and having to remove my shiny shoes, I got into the room.

"Who's the boss?", I said to the first person I met at top of a gallery-like staircase, and he pointed to a person down below -- a rough-looking French(?) guy wearing caps and military T-shirt, with a headset, clearly giving orders to others, all stressed out. I got down and said "here I am! I will be hosting the show, right?". He paused for a moment and said "no, I don't think so. We don't use hosts". I looked back in shock. "But I've travelled here all the way from Norway...". "Well", he responded, "you need to get in touch with the right persons beforehand. You need to get back in line now", and then he arrogantly moved on.

So that was that. All this stress for nothing. What a downer ending. But slightly humourous -- and surprisingly coherent for my dreams.

I think it's very clear that my subconscious is trying to rid itself of trauma of various 'rejection' things, plus my deep trauma of never having met Williams despite multiple efforts.

On 28-4-2008 at 9:34 PM, Stefancos said:

I only remember Marc being dissapointed that I beat him to a €4 copy of Earthquake, while Alex blasted me of spending even so much on it.

I would have told you to buy Earthquake even if it was 10 Euro! You dreams are inaccurate, Steef!

I had a dream recently about a tsunami. And trying to save my family who were completely disinterest. My tongue fell out as we were running and I couldn't fit it in my mouth because it ended up being very big (I know, I know). And was trying to find a superglue to attach it. But didn't have time as there was helicopter waiting with president Pullman on board.

Karol