The 2nd OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy is Marion's father.

That's odd, I heard that Connery did indeed make a secret cameo, for the climax. It turns out that HE and NOT Abner is Marion's father. It's a twist so ballsy that even Bruce Willis and Haley Joel Osmond wont see it coming.

Keeping Up With The Jones'? Try Keeping It In The Incestuous Jones Family. Now that's a JW track title I'd like to see.

Anyone who has seen The Last Crusade should have spotted the clues.

We will probably need 2 more threads until May 22!

Has anybody noticed that the official release of the OS is May 20th in most countries, except in the UK and France? There it's released a day earlier! How about that?

Source: amazon

Well hopefully (leaks avoided) that means I'll be able to gloat that I have the ost before many of the more, shall we say, die hard members here.

Please keep future spoilers to a minimum folks. Pretty please with sugar on top.

This could be just speculation, but I heard Drogba scores two near the end to take Marshall College into the final...

its pretty obvious its a tie book Josh. most likely not worth the paper its printed on as most tie in aren't

I wonder what this is exactly!

It's pretty silly (although I couldn't put it down). Like you can imagine, it's a mock diary that Indy would've kept through his adventures with "clues" and pictures and whatnot. I didn't take a look in the Crystal Skull section though.

Good idea to close the old one. It was becoming too much of a hassle.

Here's to May 22.

I wonder what this is exactly!

It's pretty silly (although I couldn't put it down). Like you can imagine, it's a mock diary that Indy would've kept through his adventures with "clues" and pictures and whatnot. I didn't take a look in the Crystal Skull section though.

Excerpt dated 1936:

"Dear diary, today was an exciting day!!!! I managed to grab the ark from the Nazis and now we are enroute to the states with it. I'm a little banged up but guess what??? I totally scored with Marion and we did it on a ship!!!"

"The only odd thing was that once again I got my ass handed to me by a muscular guy who looks eerily similar to that big Thugee guard that whipped my ass back at Pankot Palace."

"But he also met with a gruesome ending."

Henry Jones Jr.

:fouetaa::):devil::lol: :lol:

But you spelled Marion wrong.

Speaking of the quality on youtube, of course it isn't great. Looking forward seeing the new TV spot and the new trailer in HD though.

Lol even the announcer didn't bother to say the full title!

"Indiana Jones - Rated PG13..."

Come the next few weeks the hype on this thing is gonna reach fever pitch and I'm gonna gladly suck all that sh*t up.

Lol even the announcer didn't bother to say the full title!

"Indiana Jones - Rated PG13..."

Come the next few weeks the hype on this thing is gonna reach fever pitch and I'm gonna gladly suck all that sh*t up.

Yay, it's already like Rocky Balboa and John Rambo.

Well you can't post what you ain't got.

So as soon as something becomes available it will get posted.

or as soon as I think of something that might fool you, I'll post it.

Nasty Tricksy Hobbits.

Nasty Tricksy Hobbits.

said in his best Gollum voice

What's the URL for Yahoo! again? I always forget, and I want to bookmark it so I don't forget ever again. I keep forgetting the URL for JWFAN.NET, too.

"Interesting fact: Shia LeBeouf, Indy's co-star wasn't born when the first two films--"

"OH HO HO HO HO! YE--"

Hmmmm, it just occurred to me that most people would see Indiana Jones in the theater for the very first time!!!

Who here has seen TLC or even ToD in the theater? (I won't even ask about RotLA.)

Hmmmm, it just occurred to me that most people would see Indiana Jones in the theater for the very first time!!!

Who here has seen TLC or even ToD in the theater? (I won't even ask about RotLA.)

This will be my first time seeing Indy in the theaters.

Well I've seen all 3 in the theater the year they were released. In fact I attented the very first showings of TOD and LC at our theater.