The 2nd OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

I was fortunate enough to see Raiders on the big screen a couple of years ago at the historic movie theater, The Colonial, in Phoenixville, PA. The theater's claim to fame is The Blob, which was shot there.

Ted

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've seen all 3 in the theater the year they were released. In fact I attented the very first showings of TOD and LC at our theater.

Wow, I had no idea you were so . . . long in the tooth! :( Somehow I always thought you were in your twenties. Anyway, must have been exciting to see those movies in the theater!

Saw all 3 in the theater during their initial release. Raiders I don't think I saw opening day (I was 8, so maybe I did but I just don't recall), but I know for a fact I saw both Temple of Doom and Last Crusade opening days. Our theaters didn't have midnight showings of those. But I certainly will be seeing KOTCS at its midnight showing!

I was fortunate enough to see Raiders on the big screen a couple of years ago at the historic movie theater, The Colonial, in Phoenixville, PA. The theater's claim to fame is The Blob, which was shot there.

Ted

Hmmm...I've heard of that theater.

I think M. Night Shyamalan filmed some of his new film 'The Happening' there, if I remember correctly.

It wouldn't surprise me. His last movie, Lady in the Water was shot about a mile from my house. The entire apartment complex was built on a warehouse lot. It was pretty neat. There were times I could actually see through the "entrance" from the outside, when I was driving by, and see Cleveland Heep's little house. Most people hate the movie, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Ted

Holy guacamole...does this Lego star wars video contain unreleased music from TOD? mellow.gif

click

Nice. I'm pre-ordering the game.

Holy guacamole...does this Lego star wars video contain unreleased music from TOD? mellow.gif

click

So it is? :( I'm not very familiar with the unreleased TOD music but something there sounded out of the OST...

click

So it is? :( I'm not very familiar with the unreleased TOD music but something there sounded out of the OST...

Gret find! There you can hear the stringline after Indy stole the stones... on the DVD they are covered with children screams.. and the atonal music is that the Bugtunnel.. you know "Like popcorn" - scene music?

This will be my first Indy theater experience too, and I can't wait!

I'm seeing Iron Man tonight, and so I hope to see the new trailer as well. I heard there was supposed to be a new Dark Knight trailer for Iron Man, too, but I dunno.

~Sturgis

click

Gret find! There you can hear the stringline after Indy stole the stones... on the DVD they are covered with children screams.. and the atonal music is that the Bugtunnel.. you know "Like popcorn" - scene music?

yay!

"Mr. Williams, I just want you to know that I think you suck."

JW then proceeds to chuckle as he lights a cigar with a hundred dollar bill. With cigar set in his mouth, he calmly says, "Good for you, sonny."

Holy guacamole...does this Lego star wars video contain unreleased music from TOD? :)

click

:) That looks like fun.

That game looks as entertaining as the Star Wars ones.

All the music should be the original scores.

There are even some of us who are long enough in the tooth that can say "I saw Star Wars on the big screen when it first came out."

Yeah, I owned me an eight-track tape or two, too.

I will se Iron Man later this week. But I bet there won;t be an Indy trailer. I go to 1 or 2 movies per week and I only saw the first teaser once since it was released.I saw the Prince Caspian trailer about 10 times by comparison.

LFL is doing a lame ass marketting job

I will se Iron Man later this week. But I bet there won;t be an Indy trailer. I go to 1 or 2 movies per week and I only saw the first teaser once since it was released.I saw the Prince Caspian trailer about 10 times by comparison.

LFL is doing a lame ass marketting job

The marketing has picked up, as I only watched tv a few hours a day but have seen a handful of Indy related commercials in the past couple of days. Considering that Iron Man is a Paramount release, I will be really shocked if the Indy trailer is only attached to certain prints of it.

This will be my only Indy theater experience. :)

Mine as well. Unless my parents took me when TLC came out (though I doubt it).

I don't know if this has been posted. But the Indiana Jones official site has been updated, there are a few new things. Plus you can now see clearly what the crystal skull looks like.

I don't know if this has been posted. But the Indiana Jones official site has been updated, there are a few new things. Plus you can now see clearly what the crystal skull looks like.

There is a link that I have not noticed before: -Soundtrack- (at the bottom of the layout)

Unfortunatelly it is -Coming soon-

-Snowster

The 2nd Trailer is now up on

indianajones.com

in HD full glory! Enjoy!

Do I hear MV-like music in there (between Ark Theme and Raiders March)?

Did you realize when whe see and HEAR the countdown how horrible that sounds.. Its in perfect synch with the music.. but it's an halftone higher!!!

I'll wait for the savable one. I'm not downloading it twice.

well.. just go to your tempory internet files.. and then copy it in any folder you want!.. I have just done that a 114 MB big file

Awesome Trailer. That zombie look creepy. I'm gonna enjoy watching the scary moments in this new Indy movie. Especially what John Williams came up with the music....

Damn, the scorpion on the new trailer is CGI.

That was not neccesary.

Holy guacamole...does this Lego star wars video contain unreleased music from TOD? :P

click

:) That looks like fun.

That game looks as entertaining as the Star Wars ones.

All the music should be the original scores.

LOL i was going to write Lego game, but i put Star Wars in the middle

Damn, the scorpion on the new trailer is CGI.

That was not neccesary.

Be quiet.

Nice trailer.

TGE - Who saw Last Crusade in the theatre and can't wait to do the same with this one.

I'm consistently impressed with the footage we've seen. Did anyone else notice the little bit of map footage? Just like the other films! Fantastic! I can barely wait for this!

Yes but that map looked like it was CGI!

Harumph!

Yeah what were they thinking! I would have taken them showing a hand drawing the red line from one place to the next with a crayon any day over this CGI animation!

Yes but that map looked like it was CGI!

Harumph!

Yeah what were they thinking! I would have taken them showing a hand drawing the red line from one place to the next with a crayon any day over this CGI animation!

the other movies did not use a crayon.

BTW steef i mocking me.

They [iLM] should have turn of their computers and implement all the old-school techniques to make the movie aquire the feel of a geniuine IJ-movie. :P