Indiana Jones Unreleased Music Resource

Henry B

No I don't think so, if something would have leaked, somebody would have shared it with all of us, or atleast the ones that spend time and energy helping to complete/expand the Indy scores.. like cleaning up the LEGO files from noise etc... he would do that for sure..

I ripped it from the DVD rear channels (I think rear, I did it ages ago). Some water sfx early on but there's no dialogue.

So it's not as clean as you'd get from doing the inversion business on the VG files, but it's pretty clear. There wasn't really anything to get in the way for the office part.

No I don't think so, if something would have leaked, somebody would have shared it with all of us, or atleast the ones that spend time and energy helping to complete/expand the Indy scores.. like cleaning up the LEGO files from noise etc... he would do that for sure..

It would be nice to think that, unfortunately it's not the case.

They are out there, those with them though are keeping a secretive and tight grip on them.

:)

Thanks Esther! I definitely would if it was out there!

I ripped it from the DVD rear channels (I think rear, I did it ages ago). Some water sfx early on but there's no dialogue.

So it's not as clean as you'd get from doing the inversion business on the VG files, but it's pretty clear. There wasn't really anything to get in the way for the office part.

The opening of that can be obtained clean from one of the featurettes--I think it's the last one.

The opening of that can be obtained clean from one of the featurettes--I think it's the last one.

really? i would like that, i used it (DVD Rip) for an intro of an edit for a suite of Henry's Theme

:)

Thanks Esther! I definitely would if it was out there!

Who knows, I don't trust anybody anymore regarding these things.

Just took a look at that. Shame it's only about 15 seconds or so. I'll see how it merges.

Just took a look at that. Shame it's only about 15 seconds or so. I'll see how it merges.

EDIT: I should know by now not to make requests for unreleased music

• 1 month later...

perhaps i'm late to this sword fight but if there is a solo ambiance file, if it's identical to the ambiance in the music file, you can layer them, find the correct amplitude and do a phase inversion.

Why do I feel like i'm talking in star trek language every time I say that lol...

anyway, it would erase the sfx...

EDIT:

I see that my post may be moot... but I see that it works to a point. Is there a looping?

was it truly that long ago? geeze... where's the thread that was recent about the lego music... I could have sworn I was already working in a thread like this for the TOD music specifically... sorry for the revive :-/

• 2 weeks later...

I see that my post may be moot... but I see that it works to a point. Is there a looping?

Yes, there is looping. Sometimes it's trivial, most of the time it's not.

I'm particularly interested in the Young Indy tracks. For example, with 4_5_CraneTrain the "ACT" can be somewhat cleaned up by simply looping/inverting the "AMB". (Unfortunately, that particular track has incredibly heavy SFX so there's still quite a bit of noise remaining.) This yields previously unreleased music from Austria, 1917.

Does anyone have further tips and tricks to share? e.g. does truncating the AMB sample and looping that generally work, or is it more subtle?

(Let me know via PM if you're interested in collaborating on any YIJ efforts with these tracks. I've posted links to the tracking spreadsheets earlier in this thread.)

Yea I don't know if Wii discs have ever been cracked?

You could play the game and just record the audio as you play. Does the Wii version feature music not heard on other versions though?

Yea I don't know if Wii discs have ever been cracked?

You could play the game and just record the audio as you play. Does the Wii version feature music not heard on other versions though?

could be - since the Wii gamefile is 4,5GB and the PS2 2GB

and yes it has been hacked, there is a clean, highquality Twilight Princess Rip in the net

Interesting.

So you're talking about Staff Of Kings, right? And we want it because it features music from Indiana Jones 4?

Interesting.

So you're talking about Staff Of Kings, right? And we want it because it features music from Indiana Jones 4?

yes. well atleast the great mushroom cloud cue and some unreleased underscore, well but maybe there is more

Wow! We'd heard most of it from the video game material, but that fanfare that was cut from the video game leak in "Ugh, Vines!" bumps it up even further. I definitely prefer this original version to the film/album version of the cue. It's going to be in the main body of my edit.

what! Didn't realize there was some kind of leak (besides the game stuff)...guess I'll be doing some searching!

• 2 weeks later...

Big thanks to Faleel for pointing this out to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS0CRjbS1Q0

The bit of Anything Playoff and A Tribute To Vernon in there sound pretty good! As does the small bit of the palace source and the parts of The First Supper included. Most of the Last Crusade stuff sounds like the typical bootleg stuff though

Anyone know this guy or where he got the TOD stuff from?

EDIT: The Once In A Vial with Dance Orchestra overlay sounds terrible though

The ToD nightclub cue is probably somekind of DVD rip. there was never a boot of ToD, and why that cue only?

listen to Palace dinner, the ending has a boom sound at the end that is not present in DVD rips, plus there are no SFX and you can hear both the precussion and Indian Instruments where in DVD Rips you can only hear one or the other depending on which channels you rip (rear or front)

so there must have been somekind of non DVD Rip source, film stems?

It all sounds like DVD rips to me, just cleaned up really nice, better than I've heard before

I would agree with you if it wasnt for the boom sound (which would sync with willie fainting and hitting the floor) its so much more prominent than it is in all DVD rips

Yeah, the "Anything Goes" overlay section sounds like it's a film stem--notice that the actual cue doesn't start coming in until later on, like in the film mix.

"A Tribute to Vernon" definitely wasn't taken from the DVD rips, and it's definitely the original recording. Same goes for "Once in a Vial (Dance Orchestra)." As Faleel noted, the sound of Willie hitting the floor is louder in "The First Supper" than in the DVD rip, as well. I'd say it seems quite certain that this is all from some sort of film stem.

in response to DeLorean

or maybe he just edited it in to sound like the film (he says he "edited these tracks from different sources to match as closely as possible to what the music editors had done in the films.")

"A Tribute to Vernon" definitely wasn't taken from the DVD rips, and it's definitely the original recording. Same goes for "Once in a Vial (Dance Orchestra)." As Faleel noted, the sound of Willie hitting the floor is louder in "The First Supper" than in the DVD rip, as well. I'd say it seems quite certain that this is all from some sort of film stem.

Hmmm, interesting. Someone needs to contact this guy.