Indiana Jones Unreleased Music Resource

Henry B

• 1 month later...
There is always Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings to hope for, king mark.

Just a heads up. This game comes out soon. If it's any good I think I'm going to get it. From recent Facebook Q&A on the game's audio:

Q: So, How many audio tracks are we going to listen during the gameplay???

A: The soundtrack is composed of about 40 minutes of brand new tracks created by Gordy Haab and Ray Harman. The rest of it (hours of it) is made up of never-before-heard music from the days of Raiders and Temple of Doom. We wanted to keep the feel of the old movies, but we didn't want to beat you over the head with the old music. It strikes a great balance.

Odd that they said it would be "never before heard" music from Raiders and TOD. I mean to specifically mention that aspect. Especially to say that for Raiders, I mean there isn't much more music unreleased for it. And none at all from Last Crusade? That's kind of weird. I guess I can understand why no Crystal Skull music, though. I wonder if this music will be easy to get from the game files, since the game will be released on only PS2, WII, DS, and PSP. Granted that's if there really is any unreleased content, and without any sound effects on it.

i think (hope) he means music from the OT epoch, and just mentioned two movies since mentioned the three would sound akward.

BUt then if we only get ALL the unreleased music (hours of music...) from Raiders and TOD it will be magnificent...

Sounds interesting. Whoever buys the game (I'm not into that kind of thing), please let us know! :lol:

I am certainly going to rent it, and not just for the music (I must say, though, I am not entirely sure how to go about extracting music from Wii games). I have been waiting for a good Indiana Jones action adventure game ever since I was six!

It's certainly an interesting revelation... imagine finding tons of still unreleased cues just sitting one after another in a file somewhere.

If by this route we acquired the full unedited Jungle Chase, the Knowledge Was... cue and the rest of Crusade, I'd finally be truly happy with my Indy collection.

It's certainly an interesting revelation... imagine finding tons of still unreleased cues just sitting one after another in a file somewhere.

If by this route we acquired the full unedited Jungle Chase, the Knowledge Was... cue and the rest of Crusade, I'd finally be truly happy with my Indy collection.

I'd just settle for the complete (as heard in the film) Jungle Chase. :pukeface:

Well yes, that itself would be a brilliant addition :pukeface:

Actually I still don't truly feel justified in 'demanding' all the rest of the music, given the financially sound job Concord did with the box.

Well yes, that itself would be a brilliant addition :pukeface:

Actually I still don't truly feel justified in 'demanding' all the rest of the music, given the financially sound job Concord did with the box.

Ditto. :lol:

I'm guessing that "never before heard music from Raiders and TOD" actually mean never before released, perhaps this person isn't aware of the Concord box cause I can't imagine there's a lot of Raiders unreleased.

That said if we get Fortune and Glory or True believer from TOD, I'll be a very happy man, TOD is my 3rd favorite score.

I'm guessing that "never before heard music from Raiders and TOD" actually mean never before released, perhaps this person isn't aware of the Concord box cause I can't imagine there's a lot of Raiders unreleased.

That said if we get Fortune and Glory or True believer from TOD, I'll be a very happy man, TOD is my 3rd favorite score.

When they say "never before heard", I wonder if they mean alternates?

TOD is my favourite Indy score. :pukeface:

In LEGO Indy 2, we're introducing an entirely new builder feature, allowing for user-created content for the first time ever in a LEGO game.

Hahahaha.

No, I just think it's funny that this is the first game that allows "user created content," which, if I remember my childhood correctly, was the entire point of playing with LEGOs. Besides... the statement isn't true. There was actually a game called LEGO Builder.

I know these Lego games bore some of you but I enjoy playing them.

I was playing it the other day .I get annoyed by the weird isometric perspective . I prefer a true 3D environement where the camera view is at least 3rd person behind the player

No, I just think it's funny that this is the first game that allows "user created content," which, if I remember my childhood correctly, was the entire point of playing with LEGOs. Besides... the statement isn't true. There was actually a game called LEGO Builder.

I wasn't directly commenting on your laugh.

I've noticed in other threads that some find them dull.

It seems they're doing the first three movies again, so while it could be good on the music front, it'll probably be boring as a game.

They are including Indy 4 in this game as well. I skipped the first Indy game, so I might pick this one up. But I still haven't played the Star Wars saga that much, either.

Not all, it has the Map scene film version from TOD clean, doesn't it?? You just have to play the game over and over to listen to it of course...

If Nemesis is asking about the old game, then all the unreleased music has been cataloged in this thread since the game came out, and the relevant information can be found at www.indianajonesmusic.com

If Nemesis is asking about the new game, none of us know yet

We'll know sometime after August 2009.

I would imagine the music for the first 3 games will remain the same for the each level or any additions that are added.

KOTCS will be the one to look for.

I would imagine the music for the first 3 games will remain the same for the each level or any additions that are added.

Probably not, as it's said to feature redesigned and brand new levels for all the films.

They're also making a Lego Harry Potter game, the trailer uses Hedwig's theme although I doubt they would use much unreleased music for this game.

Probably not, as it's said to feature redesigned and brand new levels for all the films.

I'm basing it on the Star Wars Lego game, the music was pretty much the same for all the additional levels or changes they made.

The only significant changes were that they finally added the music from ROTS instead of tracking in music from the previous 5 films, but there wasn't anything unreleased, just what appears on the original album.

Yes, the Star Wars game used only released music, but the first LEGO Indy game featured lots of unreleased music, so I'm inclined to think the new one will follow suit. Different music rights, different tapes.

We can only hope. Lego Batman pretty much just used Elfman's theme over and over if I remember correctly, and I guess Lego Harry Potter will use Hedwig's theme over and over too since it's also from Warner Interactive.

We can only hope. Lego Batman pretty much just used Elfman's theme over and over if I remember correctly, and I guess Lego Harry Potter will use Hedwig's theme over and over too since it's also from Warner Interactive.

The Batman Lego game just features music from Elfman's first score, at least that's what I've heard so far.

I've only played the Riddler's levels so far.