Where have we seen him before?

Ollie

The alien at the end, where have we seen him before?

Not CE3K but there was another film ILM worked on that has a very similar alien.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Signs it is. But there is also some similarity with the guys on the rainy planet in one of the SW prequels.

Don't they all look like each other? Big head, skinny neck, scales, big black Asian style eyes, tiny mouth and nose?

Anyone remember the movie Fire In The Sky? The alien is a little shorter but bears a somewhat uncanny similarity to KOTCS's visitor.

Signs it is. But there is also some similarity with the guys on the rainy planet in one of the SW prequels.

not at all.

specially the skull what this movie is all about.

Didn't really look like the Fire In The Sky aliens at all. The neck and head were longer, the eyes were bigger, the color of the skin was different and it was much bigger. The Fire In The Sky aliens looked like creepy old, bald dwarf men.

not at all.

specially the skull what this movie is all about.

Oh well. The alien from Alien and the ones from ID4 could have had these skulls then.

Anyone remember the movie Fire In The Sky? The alien is a little shorter but bears a somewhat uncanny similarity to KOTCS's visitor.

I absolutely agree. I found him familiar to that movie too. The facial features were almost identical.

Have to agree as well, the scene when

the 13 skeletons make one start to reveal the alien

immediately creeped me out to Fire in the Sky. Little things like skin color and eyes, which are definatley less creepy in CGI were different. I've wondered for the past few days why Spielberg chose this versus the almost apelike appearance in War of the Worlds.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance. The Fire In The Sky Aliens are shorter and their skin is more of a human flesh color but the facial features are pretty damn close.

Oh well I had posted this spoiler months ago but thank god the other part of the spoiler didn't come true concerning the appearance of the alien or else we might have heard the 5 notes.... ;)

it looks nothing like the alien in Signs, nothing....

It's Lama Su (I think that's the name?) from Attack of the Clones. At least the closeup of the Aliens' face is almost lifted straight out of AOTC.

Actually it looks closer to one of the aliens in the original cantina sequence.

It also has a similar look to drawings of the "Dover Demon".

But yes it does have a typical design one would expect.

Don't they all look like each other? Big head, skinny neck, scales, big black Asian style eyes, tiny mouth and nose?

the alien from Signs had small beedy eyes,

MeanSignsAlien.gif