Jaws 3-D: Dolphins In Love

I remember a few years back hearing a demo for a love song for JAWS 3-D, specifically a love song between the two dolphins. I think Alan Parker and someone else was asked to write lyrics along with an arrangement of the end title, but it was never used (probably because it was TERRIBLE). But it was great for comedy value, however I lost the page where this was and haven't been able to find it since.

To satisfy my curiousity, does anyone know any sites with the demo on, or have a copy themselves?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOA! You mean that cringeworthy last shot of the film could have been accompanied by even more cringeworthy music? I just love the cheese factor of Jaws 3-D's crappy ending, with bluescreened Dolphins pausing in midair in a sullenly dim orange sky. What a depressing shot. I would love to hear the song.

WHOA! You mean that cringeworthy last shot of the film could have been accompanied by even more cringeworthy music? I just love the cheese factor of Jaws 3-D's crappy ending, with bluescreened Dolphins pausing in midair in a sullenly dim orange sky. What a depressing shot. I would love to hear the song.

I like this image best. :lol:

That picture is rather dark on my screen.

Is that the stop-motion shark just before it breaks thru the glass?

Well, at least you don't see the machinery operating the rubber shark as in 'Jaws - The Revenge'. I recently acquired a four-disc-set with all the JAWS-movies and the last two are really somewhat special.

A wonderful image of the fibre glass terror of 'Jaws - The Revenge'!

The scores for Jaws 3 & 4 are entertaining but the films....those have been wiped from existance as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

Well, at least you don't see the machinery operating the rubber shark as in 'Jaws - The Revenge'. I recently acquired a four-disc-set with all the JAWS-movies and the last two are really somewhat special.

:rolleyes: Indeed. The roaring shark in Jaws: The Revenge is also quite amusing

You know what makes that picture truly hilarious? It's not the phony shark--- it's the two guys who are just standing there, staring! Man, if a shark THAT big jumped out at you, wouldn't you be seen in mid-stride?!! Awful, that pic made my day!

Now, here's a real version... can you imagine being on a boat, and looking down and seeing that thing staring back at you?

Yipes_GreatWhiteShark_SouthAustrali.jpg

You know what makes that picture truly hilarious? It's not the phony shark--- it's the two guys who are just standing there, staring! Man, if a shark THAT big jumped out at you, wouldn't you be seen in mid-stride?!! Awful, that pic made my day!

Now, here's a real version... can you imagine being on a boat, and looking down and seeing that thing staring back at you?

Yipes_GreatWhiteShark_SouthAustrali.jpg

If it was the size of the one featured in any of the Jaws films I would be extremely terrified.

I can recall being in elementary school, working on a science project about sharks, and my science teacher telling me during one boring class that an acquaintance of his had just caught a shark, and if my parents were cool with it, we could go and "disect" it later in the day (sharks decay super-rapidly). So, we went out there (I lived near Crescent City, yes, I lived there when Return of the Jedi was being filmed in the woods) and it is indeed a surreal experience to see one of these creatures in the flesh. Even though it was dead, and stank miserably, it looked as if it could move at any moment! I had a tough time cutting it open, and so the guy helped me, and the whole time I thought of Richard Dreyfuss's breathing as he withstood the stench. Man, that stink could not come off. Later, I went home and made a grilled cheese sandwich... and when I bit into it I realized that somehow that stench had gotten into my hands and now into the sandwich! Eggh.

Oh, by the way, it was a thresher shark, and it turned out to be pregnant. Yeeeggggggghhh.

Universal Pictures proudly presents: "There are no wires, ma'am!" :rolleyes:

You know, I'd be scared of that. Not because I would think it was real, but because it is in reality a large, very dangerous piece of equipment. It still awes me that Micheal Caine missed receiving his Oscar because he was on location shooting that crapfest.