Harry Potter CD contains:::

This is what it says on the amazon.co.uk page for the Chamber of Secrets soundtrack:

This CD is available in five different postcard insert covers, each CD contains one of the five different inserts. Includes mini poster, 2 film trailers, screensaver, wallpaper and downloadable Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets sheet music.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a mistake.

There are two Cd's for Harry Potter ans the Sorcerors stone at Amazon.co.uk, and one of them seems to be by "various artists" This is the one with the sheet music.

Here is a link to the normal one:http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...2640542-2496637

Here is the wierd one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...2640542-2496637

Does anyone know anything abou this?

It is 99% sure to be a piano reduction sheet music, so who cares. I want the full orchestral score - and will have to buy that from Hal Leonard or similar:)

Oops, sorry about my last post, seems I was wrong. This was all cleared up on the main page. So does anyone have any more information about the "international edition" soundtrack?

Oops, sorry about my last post, seems I was wrong. This was all cleared up on the main page. So does anyone have any more information about the "international edition" soundtrack?

Well that second link is says its a 2 disc set....hope the US one gets the cool bonus stuff this year...

I doubt it..

We'll probably get stuck with the domestic release again...unless we import it :)