Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (OFFICIAL thread)

Erik Woods

A bootleg is a bootleg, there is no such thing as a "legit" bootleg.

LC is the only score to have additional cues, albeit poor sounding, leaked. Anything else is from DVD, Laserdisc, VHS rips.

The Raiders disc adds the expanded Well Of The Souls cue. And I believe some of them might have concert versions added.

LC is the only score to have additional cues, albeit poor sounding, leaked. Anything else is from DVD, Laserdisc, VHS rips.

The Raiders disc adds the expanded Well Of The Souls cue. And I believe some of them might have concert versions added.

Are you sure that's accurate? I know of an expanded ToD (poor sound quality) that has quite a bit more music.

True...in some countries it is legal to factory press a complete score. All though most of them are probably from mp3 format. Maybe that's what Koray meant about "legit" bootlegs. Here in the United States a bootleg of a score (or movie) is quite illegal. There's no two ways about it.

There's a complete Raiders boot out there too. It's got everything but the Cairo source music.

I agree, a bootleg is a bootleg. By "legit" I meant that they are pressed and everything. Not some home made crap.

That makes them professional, but not legit.

I guess the Tsunami releases could be called "legit bootlegs".

You're an ox AND a moron!

I'm glad you said it and not me.

By the way, I can't believe I missed International Talk-Like-a-Pirate Day this year.

Blast ye scurvy hide to Davy Jones' locker!

You missed a great show. I dressed up as Long John Silver complete with 2 lovebirds on my shoulder.

I don't text.

These message boards are the only typing communication I do.

me too.

Well,I was briefly distracted by the new Prequel music ,so I'm back for more pre-emptive complaining about this Indy box set . Funny that we already have more high quality unreleased Revenge of the Sith music than whatever new music from Last Crusade will will get from this set

. Funny that we already have more high quality unreleased Revenge of the Sith music than whatever new music from Last Crusade will will get from this set

I don't find that funny at all. :)

I don't text.

These message boards are the only typing communication I do.

No e-mail?

- Alan, who doesn't "text," either

Well yes I do use e-mail but I don't do alot of personal correspondence with it. If I really want to talk to someone I'll pick up a phone.

I'm embarrassed at how bad my handwriting has become because everything seems dependant of keyboards or pushing a button these days.

The art of hand writing a 3-4 page letter to a friend or family member is long gone and I'm just as guilty of going away from it.

If your cellphone or blackberry or whatever has predictive text, there's very little excuse for butchering whatever language you call your own just to save a few measly seconds to type a witty response quicker than the next.

But if your cellphone provider hovers over you and charges for every character like Vanna asking if you want to buy that vowel, then by all means, butcher your language.

I'm embarrassed at how bad my handwriting has become because everything seems dependant of keyboards or pushing a button these days.

The art of hand writing a 3-4 page letter to a friend or family member is long gone and I'm just as guilty of going away from it.

Better than mine, I guarantee. At school, my teachers briefly considered the notion of allowing me to use a laptop in my exams, because under normal circumstances my writing is messy. Under exam conditions it's downright illegible. They decided it wasn't really a special need though... :P

And it's not just because of heavy computer use. I've been bad since I was a kid. I'm sure it's genetic, since my brother, my dad and I are all left-handed and write like crap.