Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (OFFICIAL thread)

Erik Woods

why can't someone type the disk 5 track list? That's been kind of a problem with Concord if there is one ,the PR staff seem to be doing half their job .They figured we really want to be surprised ? Something to hide? Secretary who typed the other track lists went for coffee break and forgot?

why can't someone type the disk 5 track list? That's been kind of a problem with Concord if there is one ,the PR staff is terrible .They figured we really want to be surprised ? Something to hide? Secretary who typed the other track lists went for coffee break and forgot?

They read this thread.

Whatever mistakes are made with this set (and I'm sure there will be a few), the fact remains that this is still a really exciting release, and one I've been hoping for for a long time. I would go so far as to say I am more excited about this release than I was about the Blue Box, and that's saying something as the Blue Box is incredible! The Blue Box was immaculately put together (ignoring the book for now...) but contained much music I wasn't bothered about (the Animated Series music, the score to Superman II). This Indy set, however, I am excited about every note!

Whatever mistakes are made with this set (and I'm sure there will be a few), the fact remains that this is still a really exciting release, and one I've been hoping for for a long time. I would go so far as to say I am more excited about this release than I was about the Blue Box, and that's saying something as the Blue Box is incredible!

How many kittens did you have to sell to afford it?

why can't someone type the disk 5 track list? That's been kind of a problem with Concord if there is one ,the PR staff seem to be doing half their job .They figured we really want to be surprised ? Something to hide? Secretary who typed the other track lists went for coffee break and forgot?

*Rubs hands together*

Heh heh! :rolleyes::P

Seriously though, this is the only damn thread your posting in man! Chill a little :D

The worthless Dollar has been a God send for me these last years. And with your banks plummeting to the ground, I expect to not pay more then 10 Euro's for the Indy Box Set.

DIE KAPITALIST PIG-DOGS!

This is very true. I know an American girl who burst in tears when I only mentioned that I buy CDs in USA because their Dollar is soo weak!!

She said thats not right from me, I use the weak american econumy for my own advantage.. no joke these were her words and she was serious.!!

"have you ever heard of the rules of the free market, honey..?"

Well one thing, do you remeber the FSM Poscast with the unreleased Indy music?

It had horrible soundquality, very thin without bass - atleast the british troops segment. now we know what the 4 disks will contain, but maybe the mastertapes were in bad condition.

maybe TOD will be like ROTJ SE?

well bad sounding TOD is better than nothing..

and I still hope the added tracks in this set are actiually the Bootleg tracks and DVD Rips!

Women! ;)

gotta love 'em.

Well we still have no official announcement if these soundtracks will be expanded atall.. maybe they are just reissues of the original albums. because of the high reuse fees!

Well one thing, do you remeber the FSM Poscast with the unreleased Indy music?

It had horrible soundquality, very thin without bass - atleast the british troops segment. now we know what the 4 disks will contain, but maybe the mastertapes were in bad condition.

maybe TOD will be like ROTJ SE?

Nah, the ToD music in the LEGO Indiana Jones videogame sounded much better.