Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (OFFICIAL thread)

Erik Woods

I don't know if everyone already knows this, but Concord has the official site for the set up, though still no track times or samples. At least this makes it harder for them to cancel it at the last second.

Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (Concord)

I'm more concerned with the possible lack of a fold out poster.

Seriously ,I wonder if the lack of track times is because they want to up the suspense or "someone forgot"

Release day on amazon.de has changed: now it is november 18!

And price is lower than before: I am wondering if they will apply the price I made order or the lower one (I hate that I will have to wait one more week, but I hope I can save some euros....).

I think they figure that track times are irrelevant. You know it exists, you have a low-res photo of the set, you know the track titles and that is enough. You will find out track times in a month when you pop the CD into your ripping program.

At least their site now 100% confirms the disc 5 contents. I mean we'd seen it on the Tower site, but it had never been officially verified.

Amazon doesn't list track times so maybe Concord is just one of those places that doesn't deem them necessary. Maybe nearer the time (around the same time as I'll restart my blog/torrent search for discs 2 and 3 :lol:)

3 weeks and 5 days left.....

It appears they don't think the track times are important. They didn't put any up for KOTCS so I would guess it's not a big issue for them and the common everyday listener probably doesn't care about track times either.

They are more excited about getting the music.

The fact that the music exists and will reach us all in November is what's important. The track times are what they are. I'm sure mine will change slightly if I feel the need to edit here, a different track there, split a track here, or combine a track there. Not worried in the least.

I had been checking Concord's site every few days to see if and when something would be listed.

At least this makes it harder for them to cancel it at the last second.

Uh you're not serious are you?

that it makes it hard for them to cancel or that they would actually cancel it?

K.M.Who hopes Concord doesn't have a real estate branch

You know all this stress about worrying about the box set aint good for your guy's health. Just calm down all ready they're not gonna cancel the box set at the last minute, geez. Those of you who are really that worried are insane. :lol:

You need to go out and do something fun, quit worrying so much about the Indy box set.

I hope they do. I hope they go ahead and cancel the wretched thing. It would be worth it just to see the look on KM's face.

In fact I'd pay Concord to cancel it, JUST to see that.

I'm more concerned about getting my new recliner this weekend.

Is it a... comfy chair?!?!

Oh hell yes, so much so that I expect my wife to constantly wake me because I will end up falling alseep in it every night.

Seriously it is comfy enough that one could sleep in it all night.

OK, is no one getting my reference, or is everyone just ignoring it? Am I gonna have to poke someone with the soft cushions? :lol:

If it's a reference to a movie or something then I'm getting to a point where I've seen too much and can't retain it all.

OK, is no one getting my reference, or is everyone just ignoring it? Am I gonna have to poke someone with the soft cushions? :lol:

If it's a reference to a movie or something then I'm getting to a point where I've seen too much and can't retain it all.

Wow. I would've thought that you would have gotten it... what with your avatar and all.

So you think you are strong because you can survive the soft cushions. Well, we shall see. Davros! Put Mark in the Comfy Chair!

Now - you will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven. ...We make it worse by shouting a lot, do we? Confess, confess! Confess!

I hope they do. I hope they go ahead and cancel the wretched thing. It would be worth it just to see the look on KM's face.

Tough to discern expressions under that mask, though. Better save your money.

So you think you are strong because you can survive the soft cushions. Well, we shall see. Davros! Put Mark in the Comfy Chair!

Now - you will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven. ...We make it worse by shouting a lot, do we? Confess, confess! Confess!

It proves that the most memorable part of the Spanish Inquisition skit is simply Michael Palin's introduction, not his subsequent torture attempts.

Now I remember... to my UTTER shame!

But Mark Olivarez... tut tut!

Tough to discern expressions under that mask, though. Better save your money.

You're trying to tell me you wouldn't have a good idea what KM's face would be like, mask included? Use your imagination!

Yes, blow it up! Blow it back to Williams! All your life has been spent in pursuit of musical relics. Inside the box set are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations. You want to see it opened as well as KM. Quint, we are simply passing through history. This *is* history.

After a long deliberation I chose to order from Screen Archives Entertainment. The price is good and no European retailers seem to offer the set on 11th of November.

Amazon UK has a non imported version!!! Woooohooooooooo!

Pretty much the same price as I'd pay at SAE including shipping, and although released 6 days later, it would take that long to get from the US anyway.

Officially pre-ordered.

So I haven't read this thread in a while and I need to catch up on my news:

I know Concord has posted the track lists, anything else I should know?