Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (OFFICIAL thread)

Erik Woods

Neil,any theories as how they might still screw this up ?

I can't speak for Neil, but I thought the unreleased cues being background music under the Williams interview(s) was a good/bad one.

There is nothing wrong with Jaws or ET, both are perfect listening experiences, only pinheaded morons need to have the music in film order.

Jaws suffers from Williams' obsession to put the climax cue on track #2. Other than that, it's cool.

You know, it's just occured to me that, since there is going to be more music on disc 5, we could actually have all of the Raiders music. Barring any material we don't already know about, they could simply put the "Indy Rides the Statue" part 2 or alternate or whatever it is, "The Mummy Cave," and "The Raiders March," and bada-bing, you've got al the Raiders material. I think all of that is less than ten minutes, so it wouldn't be seriously detrimental to TOD and LC. If you have a 10 minute interview and 10 minutes of Raiders, then you've still got an hour to split between TOD and LC. This could be seriously great.

Oh, but you can throw me into the KOTCS minority. One other cue that I'd particularly like is the train station cue.

I have to be honest here, if they don't include ANY unreleased Indy 4 music on the 5th disc, I'll be a little disappointed. At least the rest of the Area 51 Warehouse/Rocket Sled/Mushroom Cloud scene or more Jungle Chase.

OK BUT:

to be precise, it csays.

It will include expanded versions from INdy 1-3 (which will be the original recs expanded)

and INdy 4 OST (just the OST version)

BUT:

disc 5 will conatin more previously unreleased music! It doesn't say just for the orig. three! You never know.....

the press release clearly seperates the three expanded cds from the "Additional unreleased music" disc

Mr. Cosman have us one more reason to hope for unreleased INdy 4! :baaa:

Envy?

No not really, but I think you do it just because you like to cook, certainly not because you are hungry, because all the effort for this little tiny snack.!

I will cut of my own penis, skin in, marinate it, cook, serve it with a garlic sauce and eat it myself if there is any unreleased track from KOCS included on that 5th disc!

Filmed like the Bilbo thing?

Ok people.

I will cut of my own penis, skin in, marinate it, cook, serve it with a garlic sauce and eat it myself if there is any unreleased track from KOCS included on that 5th disc!

Does music underscoring the interview count?

Neil

All meats shrink when you fry them, my dear.

I thought this only happns when you are under stress or get old...

honey you need to learn something, there are some parts of the body that get bigger or longer as you get older,

All meats shrink when you fry them, my dear.

I thought this only happns when you are under stress or get old...

honey you need to learn something, there are some parts of the body that get bigger or longer as you get older,

bigger Like the loss of hair and longer like the time of reaction?.. :baaa:

Neil, you are becoming predictable.

I purposely put said few bald women instead of no bald women because I figured you would be dredging up that pic again :D

You are flawed....and imperfect!

I thought he going to dredge up this one:

Star_Trek_Poster.jpg

But I doubt they'll do that, as they would've advertised expanded KotCS if that were going to happen.

The expanded disks refer to disk 1 to 3 . Disk 4 is KotCS not expanded. Who knows what's on disk 5

Still, I think there would have been more advertising if KotCS unreleased music was on this set. It's just another reason to buy it, I don't see why they would be concealing that.

Oh, but you can throw me into the KOTCS minority. One other cue that I'd particularly like is the train station cue.

That's another good one I would like to have.

I would easily prefer KotCS unreleased music to any Raiders unreleased music, and certain cues from ToD and LC I would substitue for KotCS.

I would easily prefer KotCS unreleased music to any Raiders unreleased music...

_d_ot

"I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat."

Neil

I'd like to solve the puzzle please.