Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (OFFICIAL thread)

Erik Woods

Disc 5: More Muscles from Indiana Jones

a CD rom content of erotic pictures of Harrison Ford

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

hell yes, I think he is a hottie! especially in "The Fugitive" when he is changing clothes in the hospital at the beginning!

yummy :lol:

How about an interview with several JWFans about why this set could be better.

you think anyone here would want to be part of that interview which will take up more and more discspace??

Still, I think there would have been more advertising if KotCS unreleased music was on this set. It's just another reason to buy it, I don't see why they would be concealing that.

theyve been concealing everything for 50 pages of this thread

"The box set will also include the standard Kingdom of the Crystal Skull soundtrack (released earlier this year, no bonus material added)..."

The things is, the OST Album can harldy be expanded.

Now.. the 5th disc... is another matter

And about the unlikeliness of KOTCS being expanded... the TPM UE was released a year after the movie, I think they could throw one or two cues from KOTCS at this time...

And about the unlikeliness of KOTCS being expanded... the TPM UE was released a year after the movie, I think they could throw one or two cues from KOTCS at this time...

True, I hadn't thought about that.

I doubt we're getting any additional KotCS material - it's just too soon after the initial OST release for one thing.

However, the "The set will also include a bonus CD featuring additional previously unreleased music from the films" loophole doesn't exclude it.

I just want this tracklist dammit!

Then why the hell didn't Williams jump on a plane, record at Abbey Road with the LSO and give us Brits a concert. Everyone wins.

He evidently doesn't like travelling. Lucas probably had to contractually force him to record the prequel trilogy in London.

But that's (in theory) a British movie, though it's really not anymore. Williams' scores aside, I can't help think that Potter would have been much better as a BBC-style series rather than a Hollywood controlled major movie franchise.

But that's (in theory) a British movie, though it's really not anymore. Williams' scores aside, I can't help think that Potter would have been much better as a BBC-style series rather than a Hollywood controlled major movie franchise.

I'll call Russel T. Davies, and ask him to produce his own Potter series.

What a mess-- not so much this thread (which I have only skimmed over once in a while-- I can't keep up with the crazy rate of 500 posts an hour) as the details on this release: expanded, complete, exclusive, same version on its own as in the box, longer version on its own as in the box, even longer version for the 30th anniversary, ...

obs00041.gif

No I think they will try and fit the bulk of the major cues on the 3 discs and then place whatever they can or what music they couldn't find room for in between the interviews on disc 5. Perhaps some alternate takes might be on there as well, like maybe an instrumental of Anything goes or the english version, if it was recorded. Alot of it will just depend on how much interview material they've added, or how it is presented.

It's been mentioned before but I feel better about this release knowing that Laurent Bouzereau was involved.

We might have a more film version like presentation of Last Crusade on disk 3 .Cues that did not make it into the film like Keeping Up with the Jones and concert versions might be on disk 5.

Hey, on starwars.com they changed the name of the set!

There it's called "Indiana Jones: the Soundtracks Collection"

Maybe they have decided to not declare any completeness of the set, thanks to the many e-mails that they should have received asking about that.

And I see evidende that the word "complete" has been deliberatively erased after a cut&paste.

Let's see what is coming.

The set will also include a bonus CD featuring additional previously unreleased music from the films, as well as excerpts from interviews with Williams, director Steven Spielberg, and executive producer/story creator George Lucas in which they discuss the making of the music for these historic films.

Does anyone think that the interview clips will be interspersed on disc 5 between the music tracks?

Neil

Sure, that's wise. Since I live in Brazil, that US$9 CD will cost me the equivalent of US$35, with those economic crises and all... I prefer waiting too...

By the way, anyone pre-ordered Raiders from Screen Archives?

I see that the word "COMPLETE" has been removed from the thread's title too.

Hey, is it possible that Concord doesn't release track-listings because they are "possible spoilers"?

;)

Spielberg :"...and for when they go to Pankot Palace Johnny wrote this amazing travelling cue..." *only take of Trek to Pankock Palace starts * "...yeah,it's amazing isn't it ,it really adds to the visuals here ,what would we do without John Williams..."