Film Score in Comic Strip

Qui-Don-Jinn

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya lost me. This has only one level, and one that I don't understand. I love Morricone's suspense music. I never liked FSM's Pukas clips either.

I find that it actually works on two levels. As a good joke, and as a comment on masculinity.

I find that it doesn't work on any level. As a little nod to Morricone its ok. As an actual joke, it's sh*te.

It's worth a chuckle simply because it's a comic that mentions a famous film composer. But then the moment passes and I can't chuckle anymore.

Some of the other Speedbumps from earlier this month are funnier.

Lets see if I get it .He's a cowboy riding a horse .Maybe on his MP3 player Once Upon the Time in the West or the Good,The Bad and The Ugly is playing

Wrong. They're listening to Mission to Mars, obviously. ("Towards the Unknown" on loop.)

What's brown and sits on a stool? Beethoven's last movement.

That's a proper joke that.

I don't get it. Thought I'd like to, it sounds like a great joke.

Maybe there 2 of these gay cowboys and the Comic suggest that all film score lovers are gay?

Nah that can't be it, since there are easily at least three straight people on this board.

What's brown and sits on a stool? Beethoven's last movement.

That's a proper joke that.

I don't get it. Thought I'd like to, it sounds like a great joke.

Trust me... it is.

Oh I am bisexual of course, isn't that a trend of our century?

For those who cannot make up their minds.

Well, it was you my friend who stated in another thread today, "there are no wrong holes."

Oh I am bisexual of course, isn't that a trend of our century?

For those who cannot make up their minds.

Well, it was you my friend who stated in another thread today, "there are no wrong holes."

Indeed, this is something I have picked up over time about Mr Cosman. Ignoring the fact of course that it was he who also chose to bring the subject of 'man love' up in this very thread.

Nano's a really iPod's for women, actually.

Handy and small. Like those mini-vibrators that they all have in their purses in case of an emergency.

yes for stupid women.. damn b+tches.. how can buy someone this expensive 8 gb ipod, if one can have 120gb!

Yeah must be her. I for one am a raving homo.
Handy and small. Like those mini-vibrators that they all have in their purses in case of an emergency.

I open a thread about a harmless, amusing comic strip, and this is what I have to read about? 8O

God I love this place.