Varese CD Club, September 2008

Lurker

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Matrix, that's a fantastic score.

Also North's first western.

Eagerly waiting for Spartacus, Willard, Shanks, Death of a Salesman though. :)

So what we're missing from the score is the following:

12. "A Virus" which is the cue that plays during the Smith and Morpheus scene when Smith explains how he classifies the human species.

I am considering on whether pick this one up or not. As you mentioned the "A Virus" is missing, may I ask is this "A Virus" you are talking about was the same track in the previously release version? I wonder if varese sarabande really take away a track previously released from a DELUXE edition.

Edited

Please ignore what I've just sad. I've check on the regular OST and find out that the "A Virus" you've mentioned was difference from the tract with the same title in the OST. Anyway, I've already ordered this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email confirming my order, but no shipping one. I have read on the FSM board that there is sometimes a delay in the shipping email. It usually takes about a week for CDs to come from the States over to Perth, so I guess I'll just keep waiting.

On a related note, does anyone know what happens to PayPal payments if I cancel an order from SAE?

If I'm not mistaken, SAE doesn't charge you until they're shipping your order. I don't know how it works with PayPal, but rest assured you won't lose your money.

Cool, thanks. I'm not too concerned, from what I've read and my contact with them so far suggests that these guys are more than legit. I've ordered my Indy box set from them as a sign of good faith.

SAE provides fantastic service. You may not get your confirmation until the day the order shows up on your doorstep ;) but I'm not one to get all bent out of shape over not receiving a shipping confirmation.

It cracks me up to read over at FSM that one little thing goes wrong or they don't receive a shipping notice and suddenly SAE can't be trusted or are suspect. :lol:

As long as I get an order confirmation that they did actually receive the order I'm fine.

I got a full refund and my copy of The Accidental Tourist has been shipped by them. I'm glad I ordered Indy through them. Now I just need to decide if I'm going to get the Superman box ordered for Christmas.

I already have a fridge magnet, I don't need another one.

I have four. Or was it five?

And they only give out those Collector Cards if it's an FSM release.

Supposedly the FSM cards are no longer available. At least I didn't get one with my last order. Let's see if there's one with the current order.

The last of my orders that had a collector's card was shipped in May. My next order, shipped in early July, came without a card.

(And my current order, including Boys from Brazil and The Matrix, is still "pending" :| )

It would be nice. It was a fun surprise, not knowing whose card you were going to get. And it made me pick up one FSM release with each of my orders, so it probably paid off for them, too.

I thought they were silly too until I started getting them with my orders - now I think they're pretty cool. It made me seek out obtaining some of the older ones like Williams, Rozsa, Jarre, and Jerry.

I've got about 4 cards. I usually do bulk orders from SAE so I've missed out on alot of them. I do have several magnets and the coffee mug. I wanted the Superman box magnet but never got it, just several SAE ones.

I order my CDs from their respective vendors, not one location.

Yep, one side has the SAE logo and the other side has the FSM one.

They are free if you order $200.00. I think you can buy them as well. They still have them, I think.