The Official South Park Thread

South Park 23x05 Tegridy Farms Halloween Special

Probably the best and funniest episode of the whole season!  The mummy was great, Randy was great, Shelly's "marijuana problem" was pretty funny,   Lots of laughs all around

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Denver Broncos Add Entire 'South Park' Town Characters to Stadium Cutout Crowd  

He's hilarious! You're supposed to hate him!

sp-2306-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
 Episode 2306 “Season Finale” Press Release

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

The Mayor has evidence that Randy blew up his neighbor’s yards in protest over homegrown weed and then blamed it on a Mexican Joker. Now the citizens of South Park have had enough of Randy and Tegridy Farms and they just want to lock him up.

South Park 23x06 Season Finale

That was really funny and clever.  Randy being arrested was funny, as was the rest of his family's reaction to him being in jail and having to move back to South Park proper.  President Garrison and Giuliani helping Randy was funny as was everything with The Whites, and tying Alejandro back into the Mexican Joker was great too.  Just funny all around, top to bottom.

sp-2307-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
  Episode 2307 “Board Girls” Press Release

NEW YORK, November 11, 2019 – The Annual Strong Woman Competition pushes everyone to their limits in the all-new episodes titled, “Board Girls” airing on Wednesday, November 13 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

In the season opener, an even stronger woman causes big problems for PC Principal. Cartman, Stan, and the rest of the boys meet their match when some of the girls join their board gamers club.

South Park 23x07 Board Girls

That was funny but weird.  Makes last week feel even more like a season finale now with no Randy at all this week.  Not a great episode but still decent.  All the Macho Man Randy Savage stuff was funny

• 2 weeks later...
sp-2308-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
  Episode 2308 “Turd Burglars” Press Release

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

Kyle and Ike are desperate to keep a lid on their mom’s medical condition in the newest episode of South Park titled, “Turd Burglars”” airing on Wednesday, November 27 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Kyle’s mom looks so good after her fecal transplant that everyone wants to get their hands on her goods. Cartman and the boys jump into the quest for the best microbiome.

sp-2309-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
Episode 2309 “Basic Cable” Press Release

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, December 2, 2019 – Scott Malkinson is desperate to impress the new girl in his class the an all-new episode titled, “Basic Cable” airing on Wednesday, December 4th at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Scott Malkinson’s future with the new girl in his class depends on him getting the latest and greatest streaming platform. Scott’s dad works for the local cable company and refuses to move beyond basic cable.

South Park 23x08 Turd Burglars

I thought that was really funny, but I've always been a sucker for poop jokes.  And I've never even seen either version of Dune nor read the books, but I thought the running spice melange jokes were great

Missed opportunity to use Weird Al's "Germs" when Stan was freaking out about the microbiomes

South Park 23x09 Basic Cable

That was really really funny! I loved all the antics with the cable guys doing everything but their jobs and the main storyline with Scott Malkinson and the new girl.  Good stuff

This was a great season! It feels like classic South Park, and yet completely original and not at all tired. Their willingness to tinker with the format of the show has been completely successful, and they’ve found a good balance between standalone and season-long arcs—erring on the side of the former, but essentially freeform, following the humor wherever it takes them.

Definitely do call “Trey” at the number they put up on the screen at the end of the last episode. ROTFLMAO

sp-2310-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
Episode 2310 “Christmas Snow” Press Release

SEASON FINALE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, December 9, 2019 – The Holidays are off to a rough start in the season 23 finale episode titled, “Christmas Snow” airing on Wednesday, December 11 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

It’s a bleak Christmas Season in South Park this year and it’s all Santa’s fault.  He is single handedly stealing the joy from the holiday. The town just wants their Christmas Spirit back but that will take a Christmas miracle.

South Park 23x10 Christmas Snow

Very funny!  I laughed a lot, I enjoyed the entire episode.  Randy is great.

Overall, a super strong season.  The show will never reach the heights of its glory days or anything, but there isn't too many other comedies being made in 2019 I laugh more at.  Good job, Matt and Trey!

• 9 months later...

Huh.  Every year since 2012, a new season of South Park has started in September (so seasons 17-23).

This year instead of a new season, we're getting a new 1 hour special episode this Wednesday night, and season 24 does not have an official start date set yet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pandemic_Special

https://southpark.cc.com/news/fkbbds/south-park-returns-with-one-night-hour-long-special-event

SOUTH PARK RETURNS WITH ONE NIGHT HOUR-LONG SPECIAL EVENT
PREMIERING WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 AT 8:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

Exclusively on SouthPark.cc.com and HBO Max

NEW YORK, September 15, 2020 – Comedy Central today announced a one-hour special event of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning series South Park. The hour-long supersized episode titled “The Pandemic Special” premiering on Wednesday, September 30 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT will have two encore airings at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT and 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

Randy comes to terms with his role in the COVID-19 outbreak as the on-going pandemic presents continued challenges to the citizens of South Park. The kids happily head back to school but nothing resembles the normal that they once knew; not their teachers, not their homeroom, not even Eric Cartman.

All-new episodes will be available to stream in HD exclusively on South Park Studios, CC.com and the Comedy Central App immediately following the west coast airing and on HBO Max 24 Hours after premiere. Fans will have next-day access to new episodes, as well as the entire South Park library, across numerous internet-connected devices with a HBO Max subscription.

Comedy Central's South Park launched on August 13, 1997. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are the co-creators of South Park. Parker, Stone, Anne Garefino and Frank C. Agnone II are the Executive Producers of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning South Park. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell, Jack Shia and Vernon Chatman are Producers. Chris Brion is the Creative Director of South Park Digital Studios. South Park's Web site is SouthPark.cc.com.

The uncensored episodes are also available for download on iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, XBOX Live, Google Play, Sony Entertainment Network, Vudu and Verizon Flexview.

Watch the preview clip here

• 2 weeks later...

South Park: The Pandemic Special

I laughed!  I wouldn't say there was anything special (no pun intended) about this episode, it was just about on average with all recent South Park - but I like recent South Park, and I liked this!  Randy continues to be the most amusing character.  Loved the reference to the shit episode at the end!

Hopefully they are doing an Election Special next!

I started S23 and could barely make it through the first episode. Started the second one too but I ended up just watching this special instead. And I was surprised to find I was reasonably entertained.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...