Koray Savas

The Official South Park Thread

South Park 23x05 Tegridy Farms Halloween Special

Probably the best and funniest episode of the whole season!  The mummy was great, Randy was great, Shelly's "marijuana problem" was pretty funny,   Lots of laughs all around

sp-2306-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
 Episode 2306 “Season Finale” Press Release

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

The Mayor has evidence that Randy blew up his neighbor’s yards in protest over homegrown weed and then blamed it on a Mexican Joker. Now the citizens of South Park have had enough of Randy and Tegridy Farms and they just want to lock him up.

South Park 23x06 Season Finale

That was really funny and clever.  Randy being arrested was funny, as was the rest of his family's reaction to him being in jail and having to move back to South Park proper.  President Garrison and Giuliani helping Randy was funny as was everything with The Whites, and tying Alejandro back into the Mexican Joker was great too.  Just funny all around, top to bottom.

sp-2307-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
  Episode 2307 “Board Girls” Press Release

NEW YORK, November 11, 2019 – The Annual Strong Woman Competition pushes everyone to their limits in the all-new episodes titled, “Board Girls” airing on Wednesday, November 13 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

In the season opener, an even stronger woman causes big problems for PC Principal. Cartman, Stan, and the rest of the boys meet their match when some of the girls join their board gamers club.

South Park 23x07 Board Girls

That was funny but weird.  Makes last week feel even more like a season finale now with no Randy at all this week.  Not a great episode but still decent.  All the Macho Man Randy Savage stuff was funny

sp-2308-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
  Episode 2308 “Turd Burglars” Press Release

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

Kyle and Ike are desperate to keep a lid on their mom’s medical condition in the newest episode of South Park titled, “Turd Burglars”” airing on Wednesday, November 27 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Kyle’s mom looks so good after her fecal transplant that everyone wants to get their hands on her goods. Cartman and the boys jump into the quest for the best microbiome.

sp-2309-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
Episode 2309 “Basic Cable” Press Release

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, December 2, 2019 – Scott Malkinson is desperate to impress the new girl in his class the an all-new episode titled, “Basic Cable” airing on Wednesday, December 4th at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Scott Malkinson’s future with the new girl in his class depends on him getting the latest and greatest streaming platform. Scott’s dad works for the local cable company and refuses to move beyond basic cable.

South Park 23x08 Turd Burglars

I thought that was really funny, but I've always been a sucker for poop jokes.  And I've never even seen either version of Dune nor read the books, but I thought the running spice melange jokes were great

Missed opportunity to use Weird Al's "Germs" when Stan was freaking out about the microbiomes

South Park 23x09 Basic Cable

That was really really funny! I loved all the antics with the cable guys doing everything but their jobs and the main storyline with Scott Malkinson and the new girl.  Good stuff

This was a great season! It feels like classic South Park, and yet completely original and not at all tired. Their willingness to tinker with the format of the show has been completely successful, and they’ve found a good balance between standalone and season-long arcs—erring on the side of the former, but essentially freeform, following the humor wherever it takes them.

Definitely do call “Trey” at the number they put up on the screen at the end of the last episode. ROTFLMAO

11 hours ago, Pellaeon said:

Definitely do call “Trey” at the number they put up on the screen at the end of the last episode. ROTFLMAO

I Googled that number and it was used in the recent South Park video game prior to this episode. 

sp-2310-news-episode-announcement_v01.jp
Episode 2310 “Christmas Snow” Press Release

SEASON FINALE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, December 9, 2019 – The Holidays are off to a rough start in the season 23 finale episode titled, “Christmas Snow” airing on Wednesday, December 11 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

It’s a bleak Christmas Season in South Park this year and it’s all Santa’s fault.  He is single handedly stealing the joy from the holiday. The town just wants their Christmas Spirit back but that will take a Christmas miracle.

South Park 23x10 Christmas Snow

Very funny!  I laughed a lot, I enjoyed the entire episode.  Randy is great.

Overall, a super strong season.  The show will never reach the heights of its glory days or anything, but there isn't too many other comedies being made in 2019 I laugh more at.  Good job, Matt and Trey!

Funny how opinions differ. We found the episode vile. Worst season since pc principal. Personally I don't care to watch the next season new episodes. 

If they focus on the boys again I might come back. Or Butters.