Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (official Thread)

Mr. Breathmask

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have a box of c.d. booklets,inserts, sleeves,covers ..ect... where I keep all spare parts I collect over the years . If I dismantle a redundant c.d. (like The Fury OST) ,I store the c.d. in a wallet and the covers in that box of various stuff

that strange absence of the Indiana Jones logo on the box

It's not really strange. The Indy logo would look terrible and tacky if used in that embossed style.

on the discs itselves.

Why do you need logos on the discs? Are you really going to think 'Hm, I think I'll listen to TOD today' and then pick up the one with the Holy Grail on it?

It's not really strange. The Indy logo would look terrible and tacky if used in that embossed style.

I dunno, I think it'd look cool to have a golden version of the Indy logo.

At the same time, I enjoy the cover for the simplicity.

I don't see how the set could've been much better made tbh. Nice and compact and sleek, nothing cheap about it really I think.

And those who do think it looks cheap somehow, I think its worth that small sacrifice to get this amazing music, don't you think?

on the discs itselves.

Why do you need logos on the discs? Are you really going to think 'Hm, I think I'll listen to TOD today' and then pick up the one with the Holy Grail on it?

aahhh how I love those senseless posts. you know that I judge upon my own taste?

Look at the Indy 4 CD it looks perfect - nice colourscheme the skull and the very moody adventurous looking Indiana Jones font.

then look at the others - just bad and ugly filmprop photographs bithing more

I hate the design it looks more than amateurish to my eyes! cheap is still a compliment

The golden hat and the whip is a big faiilure designwise nice that some of you like it, I can't stand it. this box is veryunworthy of standing next to the LOTR CR and the Anthology! I will rip it lossless opn my PC and give the box to my father for christmas. I don't need this failure of design

on the discs itselves.

Its rather strange the disc dont even have the copyright works in the edge. I think it doesnt have the company logos either.

They wante to make them like the KOTCS one where only the skull is pictured. But withouth anyother thing. It seems if it was rushed and the forgot.

on the discs itselves.

Its rather strange the disc dont even have the copyright works in the edge. I think it doesnt have the company logos either.

They wante to make them like the KOTCS one where only the skull is pictured. But withouth anyother thing. It seems if it was rushed and the forgot.

yes thats how it seems. I also can't tell how angry I am at this joke of a booklet!

this is so far from being a highquality release.

The pitch, the cue selection, the cue seperation! the design, the interview..

The only good thing about it is that I now have some of the best music in decent quality and LC remeastered (well and it is about the music isn't it)

I shouldn't be angry at it. It is a masterpiece by Williams, and nothing on earth can change that, but after that presentation Bouzercow can shove that box up his ***!!

yes thats how it seems. I also can't tell how angry I am at this joke of a booklet!

this is so far from being a highquality release.

The pitch, the cue selection, the cue seperation! the design, the interview..

The only good thing about it is that I now have some of the best music in decent quality and LC remeastered (well and it is about the music isn't it)

I shouldn't be angry at it. It is a masterpiece by Williams, and nothing on earth can change that, but after that presentation Bouzercow can shove that box up his ***!!

Yes, you should have a lie down, get your hot water bottle, and relax to some lovely Jerry Goldsmith.

just look at the stands of the ark. how amateurish it was cut out of the orig photo.

I can do a better job in Photoshop!

The only way I can calm down is when that damn PC has finished ripping them, I can drive over it with my car! or burn it. yes I will burn it and put the Video up on youtube!

The golden hat and the whip is a big faiilure designwise nice that some of you like it, I can't stand it.

Don't worry darling, its just a small hat, belonging to a man of limited means, who lost a fight with a chicken.

Have someone read the backsides of the digi albums completely? On every disc (besides disc 5), it says "Album produced by JOHN WILLIAMS" not "Album produced by Laurent Bouzereau". Bouzereau is only the soundtrack re-issue producer. If you want to make someone responsable for the cuts and the choice of the tracks, you have to complain to Mr. Williams.

Demodex, didn't I tell you to leave and not come back? No one gives a damn about your opinions.

Not Demodex, nor anybody else here needs to obey you.

Didn't you leave in a hissy fit?

Twice?

Demodex, didn't I tell you to leave and not come back? No one gives a damn about your opinions.

Twice?

:o

I don't see how the set could've been much better made tbh. Nice and compact and sleek, nothing cheap about it really I think.

And those who do think it looks cheap somehow, I think its worth that small sacrifice to get this amazing music, don't you think?

Yes.

Twice?

Well if that's how you feel about me then it's obvious I'm not wanted here...in that case I will leave. This forum hasn't been much fun lately anyways. I've got other forums to visit.

Twice?

Well if that's how you feel about me then it's obvious I'm not wanted here...in that case I will leave. This forum hasn't been much fun lately anyways. I've got other forums to visit.

That's not the point at all.

The point is no member has to stay away just because some other member tells him to.

If you don't like Demodex posts, we have an ignore function.

I think my keen observations about the defects on the edge of the disk surface should be merged to this thread (or at least the thread shouldn't have been locked)

the defects don't affect the playing

but I cannot see such defects on other random c.d.'s I have checked in my collection

Sad.

Neil

I am not really serious about it .I just reported it because I noticed it by chance . And I don't really care,I just wanted to know if other had it.

starting like that..

deh dee ree makhisheh rahtouche ramm!

CLOONCK!

buhjah mahjeh nahtah sihtamm!

Korahm Korham, Kohram sudaram!

Naggadhamm! Naghadamm Naghadamm Sudaramm!

at the end when they shout I always understand.

Hoh hoh hoh hohHOH HOH HOH NYLON! hoho ho ho Nylon! Nylon!

I think I'm getting the Grail theme, the Grail Knight's theme, and Henry's theme all mixed up. Can someone point out clear cut versions of Grail Knight and Henry, Sr.? Thanks.