Indiana Jones: The Soundtracks Collection (official Thread)

Mr. Breathmask

I just canceled my Amazon order. The B&N member price is $43.19 + tax, it still beats Amazons price of $46.99. I find B&N's free shipping to be much faster, and I just got a $25 B&N gift card for my birthday. So, I'm only paying $20.79. When I ordered KotCS from Amazon earlier this year, I actually paid for shipping and it still took 5 days for me to get it. I'm not taking that chance with this set.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just exectly how long is the bridge percussion music. Right from the moment Mola Ram say "Welcome" to the moment indy cuts the bridge I'd say it's only about 90 seconds of music. Judging by the official track times I'd guess that it could very well be included.

Unless I missed a post declaring for certain that it is NOT on the CD.

The answers you seek lie here and here

Short answer: It's 2:05 in the film (longer in the Lego Game), and will NOT be on the new cd.

Also check out this

HEY GUYS, QUICK!!!!!!

At amazon.de it's now 29.95 Euro (24,38 GBP or $38.99 US dollar). This is the cheapest there since it was 25.99 Euro when I ordered it.

Just so you know! :(

http://www.amazon.de/Indiana-Jones-The-Sou...0879&sr=1-1

HEY GUYS, QUICK!!!!!!

At amazon.de it's now 29.95 Euro (24,38 GBP or $38.99 US dollar). This is the cheapest there since it was 25.99 Euro when I ordered it.

Just so you know! :lol:

great i have the order there!

hey checking my order and the price has not changed, when price drop happens in amazon.com it changes :(

HEY GUYS, QUICK!!!!!!

Hey, but check your preorder again. Has it been automatically changed to 29.95 Euro?? If not, cancel it and simply preorder it again!

HEY GUYS, QUICK!!!!!!

Hey, but check your preorder again. Has it been automatically changed to 29.95 Euro?? If not, cancel it and simply preorder it again!

i just edited my essage with that :lol:

i just edited my essage with that :(

So did you preorder it again?

yes, (and cancelled the other) and now cancelling definitively amazon.com.

I'm paying even 2€ less than when i ordered it in US and the dollar was low. :lol:

We must keep checking the prices since maybe in germany they only guarantee the price if it gets higher, not lower...

i just edited my essage with that :(

So did you preorder it again?

yes, (and cancelled the other) and now cancelling definitively amazon.com.

I'm paying even 2€ less than when i ordered it in US and the dollar was low. :)

Great! :lol:

Have you tried HMV, Manuel?

what is that????

Dont tell me it is cheaper than 36€... :)

Amazon.ca's date is changed to November 18th all of a sudden.

I'm not liking that. :lol:

neither will King Mark... :(

what is that????

Dont tell me it is cheaper than 36€... :(

Why 36Euro?

I told you it's 29.95 Euro! Or do you mean with the shipping fee?

what is that????

Why 36Euro?

I told you it's 29.95 Euro! Or do you mean with the shipping fee?

yep, shipping included.

Is there anyway to get cheaper shipping? you seem are from the UK and did get it cheaper if i recall.

The only way i understand the site is chekhing the same buttons as in the english version :lol:

Hmmm, when I ordered it, it was 25.99 Euro! Shipping was about 3.50 Euro, I think. Then I got a 10% discount, so I'm paying 27.90 Euro now.

Jeff at Intrada, apparently.

I mean, advance copies excluded!

what is that????

It's 23 pounds plus 2.5 pounds for shipping. At the current exchange rate that's 31.3 euro

what is that????

It's 23 pounds plus 2.5 pounds for shipping. At the current exchange rate that's 31.3 euro

You picked my interest :lol:

its a good place to buy?

We should have one thread for speculation, discussion of the contents of the box, and eventual reviews / analysis / etc, and a different, separate thread for store experiences / best prices / when will this store ship it / what is the release date in this country / etc

I've bought from them before and never had any trouble whatsoever. The British Pound is loosing ground to the Euro, so it makes it evne more enticing. Thet are a major retailer in the UK and pretty much 100% reliable.

We should have one thread for store experiences / best prices / when will this store ship it / what is the release date in this country / etc, and another thread for the speculation, discussion of the contents of the box, and eventual reviews / analysis

the speculation of the box is exhausted... :(

Does the rate pound-euro change lately? <- Answered

OK, ordering now :lol:

I fear i'm going to end with 4 BOXes at home...

I still can't believe there are no reviews online anywhere that I can find

Hmmm what web sites review film scores these days?

Hey, guys, this is a little off-topic, but does anyone know what the song which plays at the very beginning of Die Hard With A Vengeance is called? It's something with Summer Night, I think. Thanks.

And oh yeah... reviews. Dunno. Maybe every potential reviewer is too busy listening to the music to write something! :(

Hey, guys, this is a little off-topic, but does anyone know what the song which plays at the very beginning of Die Hard With A Vengeance is called? It's something with Summer Night, I think. Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-In-The-City/d...6709&sr=8-1

And oh yeah... reviews. Dunno. Maybe every potential reviewer is too busy listening to the music to write something! :lol:

Summer in the City by The Lovin' Spoonful. :(

Why do I get the feeling this isn't being spread around to reviewers en masse like other CD releases? At least if Henry's message from Tower is correct, it sounds like this hasn't been pushed back a week.

I don't want to scare anyone unnecessarily... but I've been using the Lego track (BOB_OUTROEND) as a temp for "Return to the Village" in editing with the RPO track (sounds pretty damn good, by the way), and are we assuming due to the ending of that track that it's pretty much the same as what we're getting? Because unless my ears are playing tricks on me, that's either an alternate take to the film version, or it's edited slightly. On the Lego track the music goes from the Raiders B-theme to the next section (pardon my layman-ness, but I can't describe it other than "da-dah-de-de-de-de-de-de-duh-duh-duh-der") at about 0:20 and sounds like it's brought in very artificially almost mid-note, while on the DVD rip, it kicks in slightly later at the end of the note. Either that, or the note on the final part of the B-theme on the film is extended.

Either way, they sound different. Or I'm a moron. Can someone with better ears confirm this?

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-In-The-City/d...6709&sr=8-1

And oh yeah... reviews. Dunno. Maybe every potential reviewer is too busy listening to the music to write something! :)

Summer in the City by The Lovin' Spoonful. :lol:

Why do I get the feeling this isn't being spread around to reviewers en masse like other CD releases? At least if Henry's message from Tower is correct, it sounds like this hasn't been pushed back a week.

YESSS! Thanks!! I'm listening to it on YouTube. :(

I don't want to scare anyone unnecessarily... but I've been using the Lego track (BOB_OUTROEND) as a temp for "Return to the Village" in editing with the RPO track (sounds pretty damn good, by the way), and are we assuming due to the ending of that track that it's pretty much the same as what we're getting? Because unless my ears are playing tricks on me, that's either an alternate take to the film version, or it's edited slightly. On the Lego track the music goes from the Raiders B-theme to the next section (pardon my layman-ness, but I can't describe it other than "da-dah-de-de-de-de-de-de-duh-duh-duh-der") at about 0:20 and sounds like it's brought in very artificially almost mid-note, while on the DVD rip, it kicks in slightly later at the end of the note. Either that, or the note on the final part of the B-theme on the film is extended.

Either way, they sound different. Or I'm a moron. Can someone with better ears confirm this?

It's just an edit for the game.

COME ON GUYS! We're only on page 29! We need 100 by the 11th! :D:lol:

Is there anything else left to discuss? :ola:

What about the interviews? Are these new, or just old ones? :ola:

Soundtrack.net is usually the best, and quickest. Though I think Neil said there were no advance review copies being sent out.

Soundtrack.net is usually the best, and quickest. Though I think Neil said there were no advance review copies being sent out.

I think Neil said that HE couldn't get one. Soundtrack.net and Intrada apparently got one.