Upcoming Films

Quintus

Since this is the era of remakes, reboots and sequels I think it is time for Schindler's List 2: Oscar's Revenge , E.T. - Extra-Terrestrial 2: The Recycling, Sophie's Choice 2: Tougher Choices and while we are at it, Titanic 2: Dark Titanic Rising as well.

"You go to make a movie and all you do is get criticized, and people try to make decisions about what you're going to do before you do it, you know, it's not much fun. And you can't experiment, you can't do anything. You 'have' to do everything a certain way. I don't like that, I never have — I started out in experimental films and I want to go back to experimental films, but of course, nobody wants to see experimental films." -George Lucas

These are dark times, Lucas.

The 5th Wave sounds so mysterious that I beckons me to watch it but the floating UFO thingy on the poster tells me to stay away.

I thought movies released in January are guaranteed to be pure shit?

American Sniper changed all that. Now studios think they can make money on any month of the calendar.

Meh, I never noticed that post. You didn't provide any commentary indicating what it was you were posting, and no one replied to it or anything >shrug<