Upcoming Films

Quintus

Is David Chase or any of the other key writers heavily involved with this? I'm at least a bit piqued by the inclusion of Gandolfini's son playing his late father's character. Could be unusually really convincing, for a prequel story. 

• 2 weeks later...

Was she intended to be a new love interest once Natalie Portman stopped wanting to be in these?

Tessa Thompson's great on Westworld

12 minutes ago, Jay said:

Was she intended to be a new love interest once Natalie Portman stopped wanting to be in these?

Not at all, as far as I'm aware.  I didn't mean romantic chemistry, I meant comedic chemistry.

Haha well, yea.  I only really read comics in the 90s, but when I did, I mostly read Valiant, Image, Ultraverse, Defiant, Dark Horse, and some other indies.  Then I read some Superman and other DC stuff my dad read, but I never really read any of his Marvel ones at all I don't think.  Maybe some X-Men

I recently re-read the entire Jim Shooter era of the Valiant-verse and it totally held up, super smart storytelling all around there.  Too bad he left, and then was never able to get Defiant too far off the ground before it collapsed

18 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Incorrect!

data=_li_ITWBdi4FaqKecDXd0GEEzOTv3-RRKWm6dyiS1AVLcZPtiNRvZLrXjHSqOo25TCk6RvOGTBTsuxqen6YSM9Xr_wRVsgNTxBRc7ETig-iQBDdOx8VwIz_3EIKd0_zRcmgQ2hDYx-w.png

Itcis you who is incorrect.

The famous London Bridge is located in Lake Havasu City in Arizona

1 hour ago, Alexcremers said:

The Goonies are back!

Thats the main Kid from the kids are all right. The ginger.

The It Chapter 2 trailer will arrive Thursday.

There are lots of minor interesting stories out of this Disney schedule update that happened today, but the weirdest one to me is that they've delayed Kenneth Branagh's Artemis Fowl, a movie that was set to be released later this very Summer in August.  It had a teaser trailer and everything saying August 2019 and now it's delayed by almost an entire year.

It's also now coming out a mere few months before Branagh's next movie, Death on the Nile.

image.png

Out of all the movies on that list, Call of the Wild is the only one I'm generally excited for, especially the score

Robert Zemeckis' new adaptation of the Road Dahl novel The Witches has started shooting.

It's written by Guillermo Del Toro & Zemeckis & Kenya Barris.  The location has been changed to Alabama.  Anne Hathaway is the Grand High Witch.  It also has Octavia Spencer, Chris Rock, and Stanley Tucci.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Principal-Photography-Begins-on-Robert-Zemeckis-THE-WITCHES-20190508

Forrest Gump?  I never listen to that score.

The Contact main theme is close enough :)

On 5/7/2019 at 1:10 PM, Disco Stu said:

There are lots of minor interesting stories out of this Disney schedule update that happened today, but the weirdest one to me is that they've delayed Kenneth Branagh's Artemis Fowl, a movie that was set to be released later this very Summer in August.  It had a teaser trailer and everything saying August 2019 and now it's delayed by almost an entire year.

It's also now coming out a mere few months before Branagh's next movie, Death on the Nile.

image.png

They’re making a Bob’s Burgers movie?