Upcoming Films

Quintus

I've never heard that art can't be popular. I think it can be very popular. There are examples enough in music, in painting and movies (or should I say 'film', for you snobby guys?)

Nah, moving pictures, or "movies", is just fine.

Correct me, if I'm wrong (I usually am), but I thought that Cinema is an art-form? If it is an art-form, then it would stand to reason that there would be major expressions of that art-form, as well as minor expressions.

Disney Updates Release Schedules & Titles for King’s Man, Eternals & More

Walt Disney Studios has updated the release date for The King’s Man, now set to debut on February 26, 2021, previously dated on September 18, 2020. The movie will open against Paramount Pictures’ Without Remorse. The studio has also set the release date for Nomadland on December 4, 2020, with the movie opening in a limited release opposite 20th Century Studios’ The Empty Man. Disney’s previously Untitled Pixar Animation project has now received the updated title Luca, set to open on June 18, 2021, and The Eternals is now titled Eternals, with the release date still set for February 12, 2021.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1146828-disney-updates-release-titles-kings-man-eternals

Ridiculous looking action film that looks like an updated version of Predator, but with a lion instead of an alien

7 hours ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Based on a true story.

Nowadays, everything is "based on a true story".

Old MacDonald Had A Farm is based on a true story. It's based on the true story of an old fucking geezer, who had a fucking farm. Geez.

Totally psyched for this.

The trailer seems to emphasie the street protests, not the actual trial

I hope that is a marketing ploy, not reality.

Strange that they cast so many Brits in roles.

They couldn't find good American actors?

Strange th

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming Russo bothers movie Cherry will go straight to streaming. 

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/cherry-russo-brothers-tom-holland-apple-tv/

Ben Affleck believes this is how it will be from now on. Only the big blockbusters will be shown in theaters, everything else will be streaming. 

https://screenrant.com/ben-affleck-movie-theaters-future-coronavirus-impact-blockbusters/

Of course movies will go straight to online platforms in the future. I told you. Nobody needs actors to "believe" that. 

If you know where things are heading even just a bit, it's obvious. 

Cohen hasn't been funny since BORAT.

His cable show made SCHIITT look like a classic comedy! ;)

This smacks of desperation , like Mike Meyers doing another AUSTIN POWERS.

Then again, there's always a chance it might be 👍

Good luck, mate!

I can't believe this is a real movie that people decided needed to be made for millions of dollars.

It's a violent gory reimagining of Santa Claus starring Mel Gibson, facing off against Walton Goggins who wants to murder him.  With a minor key version of Jingle Bells underscoring.

The tone seems to be like a Taylor Sheridan modern western thriller (Wind River, Hell or High Water)..... but about Santa Claus...