Upcoming Films

Quintus

Speaking of A Million Ways To Die In The West, here's a red-band trailer!

That looks pretty funny.

It actually really does and so I quickly closed the trailer midway so as to not spoil all of the movie's comedy highlights.

Lee - didn't see Ted

Yea, Ted was trying to tell a whole story and had some funny moments throughout (all of which was in the trailer). This looks like to just trying to be screwball the whole time, with a framing story.

It's crude, but it's heavily rooted in the McFarlane style. But I guess that doesn't really change your point.

No one else is interested in these? You're all mad!

Trailer for Gilliam's latest. Music by George Fenton!

Michel Gondry's Mood Indigo

Wow, Zero Theorem looks awesome! I'm definitely there! Didn't realize Terry Gilliam was even still making films.

Oh, I just watched what you posted.

The trailer I saw was this:

I don't if it was re-edited by fans or something else, but it's a mess (largely due to the mishmash of music).

The trailer you posted is fine though.

And the colors aren't over-saturated either. Another upcoming film that actually looks good is Wes Anderson's The Great Budapest Hotel. The composition and framing of the image looks really unique in both films.

I can't find any thread for the Robocop remake, so I guess I'll just post it here.

But it looks like Poledouris' main theme is being used for the title card:

So great this project is still moving ahead. I was fascinated by the book and it is specially relevant to me as a Portuguese and a Christian

It'll be interesting to see Scorsese working in an explicitly spiritual mode again. He hasn't really gone there since Kundun, and a subject like this from someone like him at the age he is now -- plus the fact that he's been wanting to make it for decades -- hopefully means that it'll turn out to be something special.

Enemy looks good! Was the whole thing shot in Toronto? I recognize the locations.

I like the tonal shift (in colour) from The Prisoners.