Upcoming Films

Quintus

New trailer for Jupiter Ascending

Looks like another one of those movies that starts off with a cool sci-fi story then just devolves into another action fest

First look of Michael Bay's TMNT.

I can tell I'm gonna hate it all ready. The Turtles themselves look ugly. A friend of mine commented saying it looks like Transformers just replaced with Turtles, gotta agree on that.

Wow. I mean, I wasn't expecting anything from this movie at all, but it does look really, really bad.

They are still trying to make money with TMNT?!!! :blink:

Obviously the Hollywood bean counters have weighed this project in their scales and found it worthy.

Looks fantastic.

But there is no sexy Michael Bay music video style pose from Megan Fox!

The original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film, is the 2nd (I think) film I ever saw at the cinema, so it holds a special sentimental value (it was the first that i went without parents, but with friends, in 4th grade).

No comment on the trailer of the new film...

I was expecting worse, too. I'd much rather have them be escaped lab creations than the space aliens they were supposed to be. We've already seen them created by chance in the sewers, so this is somewhat fresh. The goal is noble, and and it leaves open the door for failed heroes to be villains later. Bebop and Rocksteady anyone?

Yup! It makes me wonder if there will be more to the story than that, and the trailer is just presenting things in a certain way.

BTW Koray, Serra is scoring :)

Why do movies keep referring to the whole 10% myth. Don't most people know that's bs?

Besides, didn't Limitless have the same concept anyway?

Sweet! Looks like they gave him a decent budget too. Guess all those crappy Taken-style movies he keeps writing and producing paid off.

Taken is not crappy but fun. Okay, maybe it's a guilty pleasure but I really like the drive of that film.

To be honest, his latest one looks more like crap, guilty of opulence and ripping off The Matrix.

Denis Villeneuve's (Prisoners) new movies:

Sicario: Thriller with Emily Blunt

Story Of Your Life: Science Fiction with Amy Adams

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/emily-blunt-prisoners-sicario-1201151464/

Still need to see Enemy.

"Hitchcock Would've Admired Denis Villeneuve's Creepy Puzzler 'Enemy,' Starring Jake Gyllenhaal"

http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononhollywood/enemy-review-jake-gyllenhaal-denis-villeneuve

download1_zps505018cc.jpg

Alex