Upcoming Films

Quintus

Just look at the characters at 0.04, that is ugly!

Too much The Hobbit all over it, hopefully there is more substance to this though even if it is destined to look very similar. I won't get my hopes up though, but I want a video game movie to succeed.

Brand new videos on youtube don't show accurate view counts until 24 hours have passed, or something like that

Jay brings you bad news about Duncan Jones but I bring you the good news:

Paul Rudd & Alexander Skarsgard To Star In Duncan Jones' Long-Gestating Sci-Fi Project ‘Mute':

Duncan Jones: “I’ve been working towards making Mute for 12 years now,” Jones told ScreenDaily. “I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that we’re finally going to shoot this utterly unique film. The fact that I get to make it with Alexander Skarsgard and Paul Rudd makes it all the more exciting. Mute is a film that will last. It is unlike any other science fiction being made today.”

mute-duncan-jones-concept-art_zpsbptl1st

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/paul-rudd-alexander-skarsgard-to-star-in-duncan-jones-long-gestating-sci-fi-project-mute-20151103

Is Mute that once in a decade sci-fi movie some of us are still waiting for?

Trailer for Moonwalkers, a film with a premise that is built on the myth that Stanley Kubrick staged the first men on the moon (Apollo 11).

Well, remember Adam Sandler in Punch-Drunk Love? He surprised the world and even his enemies with his dramatic role in a PTA film. If you haven't seen PTA's fantastic movie Punch-Drunk Love, then maybe you know Reign Over Me or Funny People.

I always liked Paul Rudd in his comedies so this could mean a career-changing role.

Comedians are often good at drama.

Alex