Just now, Koray Savas said:

Probably my favorite JNH score this decade. Looking forward to what he comes up with for the sequel. 

Don't put the cart before the horse, he hasn't been confirmed for this movie yet!  I mean, it's probably likely, but you never know with these things.

On 5/16/2019 at 9:08 PM, Jay said:

Yea there's been no announcement of composer for this film, it may or may not be JNH at this point

JNH returning is the only thing that would make me go see it. But I could see Doyle scoring it I don’t know why but it’d be fun.

On 5/16/2019 at 2:26 PM, Jay said:

On 5/16/2019 at 2:53 PM, Koray Savas said:

Probably my favorite JNH score this decade. Looking forward to what he comes up with for the sequel. 

On 5/16/2019 at 2:54 PM, Disco Stu said:

Don't put the cart before the horse, he hasn't been confirmed for this movie yet!  I mean, it's probably likely, but you never know with these things.

On 5/16/2019 at 3:08 PM, Jay said:

Yea there's been no announcement of composer for this film, it may or may not be JNH at this point

And it is in fact not JNH at all, but Geoff Zanelli

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/maleficent-2-adds-pirates-5-composer-geoff-zanelli-1212848

On 5/18/2019 at 4:46 PM, The Illustrious Jerry said:

Whoah! Where did this come from? I didn't know Dreyfuss was taking on any new projects. Cool!

I watched him in some Netflix light buddy comedy with Chevy Chase. It was pretty terrible.