Are you sure that isn't Keaanu?

Check out BILL + TED....

On 7/23/2020 at 7:25 AM, Jay said:

Are they sure that isn't Adam Driver?

Check out LAST DUEL.

6 hours ago, AC1 said:

Garth Davis to direct Tron 3 with Jared Leto:

https://collider.com/tron-3-sequel-update-disney-jared-leto-garth-davis/

I prefer the original treatment for TRON 3, which included Murphy, Warner, Boxleitner, Hedlund, the bloke who played RAM, and Wilde.

On 7/8/2020 at 1:36 PM, Edmilson said:

Like this shit likes to pretend there are no follow ups to the original I like to pretend this trash pile was never made and mthis sequel was not being made. But the film is dirt cheap and the return $$$ will be significant thanks to the idiots who inevitably go see it.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

These are called "Selective Sequels"

https://screencrush.com/selective-sequels/

Perhaps they would be better of to be more selective in their scripts and quality. So far every selective sequel has been awful from 2018 Halloween, T3 or is it T6 from last summer. And lets face it there is only one great dinosaur film and its Jurassic Park. Lw was stupid fun, JP3 was dumb. JuWo was inept(from awful performances to embarrassing film music). The sequel to thats was badly made up and 3 is so desperate to be good its bringing the original JP cast back because Chris Pratt is a terrible actor.

50 minutes ago, The Illustrious Jerry said:

Trailer for Sofia Coppola's new film On the Rocks, with Bill Murray. 

Bill and Sofia, always a good combo!

Lesbian are a whole different breed. This one has a ego so dense it would crush a black hole.

Pattinson doesn't have the look of a fella who could do a lot of damage. They may as well have cast Daniel Radcliffe in the part. At least Ben Affleck looked like he could hurt someone. 

This film will be cringe. 

17 hours ago, Quintus said:

Pattinson doesn't have the look of a fella who could do a lot of damage. They may as well have cast Daniel Radcliffe in the part. At least Ben Affleck looked like he could hurt someone. 

This film will be cringe. 

Tell that to the guy that got obliterated in the trailer. Looks fine to me. 

11 hours ago, Jurassic Shark said:

There's no limit to the superhero appetite of people like Joe.

Movies about real life are for boring people. 

I really dont want go waste my life on stupid sundance films or be scared by shit like VVitch or Badabook, or that really hilarious film Hereditary.  Ill be happy with my Black and White films, my 30's and 40' B films.  

I am not sorry I like popular films. Im not so esoteric as some here who find a film seen by few to be the in thing.

I believe movie going is a shared experience, should be a shared experience, much like a sporting event. 

The most enjoyable film are always with a crowd. 

7 hours ago, JoeinAR said:

Movies about real life are for boring people. 

I really dont want go waste my life on stupid sundance films or be scared by shit like VVitch or Badabook, or that really hilarious film Hereditary.  Ill be happy with my Black and White films, my 30's and 40' B films.  

I am not sorry I like popular films. Im not so esoteric as some here who find a film seen by few to be the in thing.

I believe movie going is a shared experience, should be a shared experience, much like a sporting event. 

Just pulling your leg, Joe. ;) I also vastly prefer oldies over horror flicks.

8 hours ago, JoeinAR said:

I couldn't disagree more, Joe. Then again, I'm much more into art than into watching sports.

12 hours ago, AC1 said:

I couldn't disagree more, Joe. Then again, I'm much more into art than into watching sports.

I think too many things called art are not.