• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AC1

• Jay

• #SnowyVernalSpringsEternal

• Quintus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Toy Story 3 was pretty weak but Pixar's latest films are far worse.  Not hopeful for 4.  

Unfortunately, she's not cropping up, in my shower 

The Chinese Sci-fi hit JWFan has been waiting for!       Testimonials:   Stefancos: "Netflix is saved!"   Jay: "I was ready to give up my Netflix subs

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming Russo bothers movie Cherry will go straight to streaming. 

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/cherry-russo-brothers-tom-holland-apple-tv/

Ben Affleck believes this is how it will be from now on. Only the big blockbusters will be shown in theaters, everything else will be streaming. 

https://screenrant.com/ben-affleck-movie-theaters-future-coronavirus-impact-blockbusters/

I can't believe this is a real movie that people decided needed to be made for millions of dollars.

It's a violent gory reimagining of Santa Claus starring Mel Gibson, facing off against Walton Goggins who wants to murder him.  With a minor key version of Jingle Bells underscoring.

The tone seems to be like a Taylor Sheridan modern western thriller (Wind River, Hell or High Water)..... but about Santa Claus...

12 hours ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

Geez, that was funny! I was laughing all the way through. It looks like it's going to be the best, and most subversive, Christmas film, since BAD SANTA, and more power to it.

Whomp those child brats to hell. Can't wait.

Walter Goggins as Jack Nicholson

Mel Gibson as Son of God

Looks like a live action remake of RISE OF THE GUARDIANS!

10 hours ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

Geez, Louise. Finally a film worth watching.

...and the Academy Awards for Best Film, Best Director, Best Original Screenplay, and Best Cinematography go to...

Surely this movie goes straight to streaming (Netflix). It's a black & white movie and it's about a writer in Hollywood.  Eh, Oscars? He isn't overcoming a decease nor is he putting the problems of a minority group in the spotlight. But it might tell a few ugly truths about Hollywood though ...

On 10/8/2020 at 1:36 PM, Edmilson said:

First teasers for David Fincher's Mank:

Hadn't seen these yet, finally did now.  Wow, it looks great!  Great cast, and some awesome shot compositions already seen.  I also enjoyed how different each of these trailers were from each other.  Can't wait!