Upcoming Films

Quintus

Huh.  I haven't seen anything he's done since A Very Long Engagement, but before that I liked Amelie and The City of Lost Children.  Still need to see Delicatessen

https://variety.com/2022/tv/global/wallace-gromit-film-bbc-netflix-1235158317/

Chicken Run 2 set to arrive on Netflix in 2023. Hoping for John Powell!

Also, it’s weird how they said the original voice of Ginger, Julia Sawalha, sounded too old for the sequel and then cast Thandie Newton, who is only 4 years younger, to replace her. There are also older actresses reprising their roles from the original.

13 minutes ago, Jay said:

That's just gonna be a Superb Owl ad right?

Nobody seems to know from what I've seen.  But if that's all it is, and it's not a movie, then this was really stupid to make everyone think it's a surprise movie.

This is the best poster of the year!!! Don't if it's just for an add or an actual cameo but damn I want to see more

Also remembered that it might be related with Kung Fury 2 although Schwarzy was supposed to play the president

I couldn't tell you how it got there, but if you go into the source view of your post and take out this:

data-ratio="64.11" height="720"

it should be fine

6 hours ago, Jay said:

This poster is dumb

Well maybe the bar has been lowered just because it's not a BIG PHOTOSHOPPED HEAD. But I like it. In the 70's or even 80's it would be one in a sea of great posters. But it's actually trying to tell you something. Globe trotting with big stunts and action.

OTOH, I don't know if that's just the logo of the game, but they could use a better title typeface.

So, you know how there's two competing Pinocchio adaptations coming out this year, one by Zemeckis and one by Del Toro?

Well, it turns out... there's actually three.  This one features.... Pauly Shore and Napoleon Dynamite...

On 31/1/2022 at 6:36 PM, Tallguy said:

Well maybe the bar has been lowered just because it's not a BIG PHOTOSHOPPED HEAD. But I like it. In the 70's or even 80's it would be one in a sea of great posters. But it's actually trying to tell you something. Globe trotting with big stunts and action.

OTOH, I don't know if that's just the logo of the game, but they could use a better title typeface.

All the marketing for this is terrible, in my opinion. This is the logo of the game, and the cover for Drake’s Deception, of which this set piece they keep pushing is taken from:

40B4D7FA-9586-4AE2-B05D-D6566A10F1F7.webp

My coworker is looking forward to The Gray Man after liking the book

The Mothership was filmed the next town over from where I live, and I'm pretty sure I recognize that field behind Halle Berry there

23 minutes ago, Romão said:

The characters looking at the camera and addressing the audience in several of those snippets looks absolutely ridiculous

That seems to be the theme but they only filmed that for this trailer, right? :crymore: