Happy New Year

Hitch

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 2009, pottentially the most boring year for the MB ever!

:lol:

Eh who knows maybe the labels will finally get a chance to release Black Sunday.

But seriously, everyone have a safe and Happy New Years if you are going out or partying the night away. And here's to a better 2009.... :P

The Blue Box, Part II! Featuring SUPERGIRL, the music from Fleischer's cartoons, um... the complete soundtrack to STEEL?

I live in hope for a reissue of JANE EYRE. However, the bloke at EMI I asked said there's no plans. But maybe he just wanted me to think that.

ROTS UE, here we come!

"Finally, every last note of music that John Williams wrote for REVENGE OF THE SITH..."

That would be great, the music in the film is less edited than the OST

I live in hope for a reissue of JANE EYRE. However, the bloke at EMI I asked said there's no plans. But maybe he just wanted me to think that.

I was lucky enough to get Jane Eyre in a very fair trade on FSM, what a beautiful score!

Happy New Year everyone!

Be careful y'all. Don't drink too much and end up like that puking puppet in the alley from Team America. I would post a screenshot, but I'm too tired/lazy right now.

I felt lucky just to pick up a vinyl Jane Eyre, let alone the older cd release...

I felt lucky just to pick up a vinyl Jane Eyre, let alone the older cd release...

I did that too. I was lucky to get a record player for Christmas that can actually make it sound like CD quality.

I think 2009 will see the beginning of The Second Great Depression, with millions of people lined outside soup kitchens, and more living in parks wearing those cotton gloves with the fingers cut off the tips, trying to keep warm with those metal barrels on fire.

Meh, complete prequels wouldn't excite me at all.

Now complete Potter trilogy... there's something I'd go for. Maybe wait another 2 years for the 10th anniversary of the first movie and miracles might happen. And I've already seen indications that one of my grails is coming in early '09.

Last year was the release of The Blue Box, Indy Expanded, Baby Secret of Lost LEGEND etc.

This year will see the releases of Jerry Goldsmith's "Gladiator," and a complete release of Howard Shore's "Striptease"

Happy New Year!