41 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite

• The Raiders March
    • Superman March

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superman is cool, but Raiders is boss!!!

Indiana Jones is a character we can identify with much better than Superman... therefore, we can fit the Raiders' March into our lives much better...

Superman, of course. It evokes, "Truth, justice and the American way" and fully captures the spirit of a worldwide phenomenon. The Superman character existed for 40 years without this theme and yet it seems like it was always part of him, it is so entrenched in our minds.

Indy is good, but Superman is great.

Neil

There can be no doubt; absolutely the Raiders March.

My favourite big John Williams theme by far!

Superman still doesn't do much for me; perhaps because I never grew up

with Superman nor am I an American. Might make a difference.

In any case, INDIANA JONES FOR THE WIN!

They can't both be great?

Lately, (and this was before KOCS) "The Raiders March" has started to bore me. Superman always clicks for me, though.

Neil

I read somewhere that Superman is Jewish... Indy is kind of neutral (although he fights Nazis)

you read wrong.

I read somewhere that Superman is Jewish... Indy is kind of neutral (although he fights Nazis)

Yay, another anti-Semitic forum member!

They can't both be great?

Lately, (and this was before KOCS) "The Raiders March" has started to bore me. Superman always clicks for me, though.

Neil

I'm curious: how often do you listen to the same music? I couldn't name anything that clicked for me every single time I heard it, including the options in this poll. I get bored and need variety. If you've never once heard the Superman March and not been enraptured, then that's really impressive.

Yay, another anti-Semitic forum member!

Gee, man... not at all!

I was just a comment...

Superman is Kryptonian, we get it already! Jeez, you are worse than those "Head-On" commercials....

Jeez yourself. I accidentally double posted. Sorry.

:angry: The commercials never actually tell you what that does. Does it relieve headaches or something?

What, you don't just smear stuff on your forehead? It's what all the cool kids are doing.

Superman, of course. It evokes, "Truth, justice and the American way" and fully captures the spirit of a worldwide phenomenon. The Superman character existed for 40 years without this theme and yet it seems like it was always part of him, it is so entrenched in our minds.

Indy is good, but Superman is great.

Neil

Co-signed.

I´m really surprised that Indy is winning this one...

Well it's kinda close, but not close enough. Just goes to show that the ultimate superpowers are no match for a guy with a whip and the ability to roll with the punches. 24-17, your winner is...

Raiders.png