Spielberg / Williams Collaboration

David Vincent

Which Spielberg / Williams movie do you like most ?  

33 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1987 : Empire of the Sun
    • 1984 : Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
    • 1982 : E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
    • 1981 : Raiders of the Lost Ark
    • 1979 : 1941
    • 1977 : Close Encounters of the Third Kind
    • 1975 : Jaws
    • 1989 : Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
    • 1989 : Always
    • 1991 : Hook
    • 1993 : Jurassic Park
    • 1993 : Schindler's List
    • 1997 : The Lost World
    • 1997 : Amistad
    • 1998 : Saving Private Ryan
    • 2001 : Artificial Intelligence

Um, Vincent . . .Where is A.I. on the poll? I know it's unlikely to be someone's absolute favorite but still . . . .you put Always in there.

-ROSS

I would have put AI. It's not my favorite movie up there, but I think it's one of their best efforts as a collaboration. I had to choose SPR as my alternate.

I really like alot of the movies on the poll, but I had to go with Jurassic Park. I think both the movie and score are fantasic, and that the score works with the movie extremely well.

-Jason

Jurassic Park, hands down. It is the score that got me into music, which is a big part of my life, and it got me to really appreciate and love good movies. I am forever in it's debt.

~Conor

I had a hard time deciding between E.T. and Schindler's List, but voted for E.T. :)

I would have put AI.  It's not my favorite movie up there, but I think it's one of their best efforts as a collaboration.  I had to choose SPR as my alternate.

A.I. was at the last position of the list and I have surely made a wrong manipulation, so unfortunately, it has not been added :?

come on people show some backbone.

Are you wimps?

You say you can't choose between this list of movies? Get real, there are obvious qualitative differences between these films. Lets face it Always, AI(which isn't here), Hook, Last Crusade don't hold candles to the great films Spielberg has done.

This is one of the easiest polls you can put on this board.

I'll have to vote for Close Encounters.

The film and the music is probably the best ever made. They fit perfectly together.

Haven't seen A.I. yet, so......

I understand you say Raiders as well. Great film and music.

E.T. is my favorite score and one of my favorite movies. It's purely wonderful. Both the movie and score are very moving for me.

Ray Barnsbury

Geesh! Too many to choose from. I almost voted for E.T. but changed it at the last second to Hook for some reason.

:jump: Presenting The Hook :devil:

come on people show some backbone.

Are you wimps?

You say you can't choose between this list of movies?  Get real, there are obvious qualitative differences between these films.  Lets face it Always, AI(which isn't here), Hook, Last Crusade don't hold candles to the great films Spielberg has done.

This is one of the easiest polls you can put on this board.

Funny, you don't mention what you voted for. And why are you always adament about people making decisions?

~Harry

Clearly, Joe. That is merely your opinion. Always was OK -- certainly not Steven's best. I love ...and the Last Crusade and I think A.I. is an amazing film that was made with pure brilliance.

Hook, despite it's apparent flaws (most of it is intended, actually) is a great movie and a great ride for the imagination.

But then again, two of my favorite all-time stories are "Pinocchio" and "Peter Pan".

Director - who thinks E.T. is pure magic with a twist of brilliance and a dash of perfection, to put it simply