JoeinAR

Your favorite kind of Potato chip?

This is the second time an adbot has attacked the forum bearing a link to a caviar website. What's more is that the bot seemed to like Joker, further proof that he's likely not human.

@Jay kindly give George a little tap off of the edge of the forum at your soonest convenience! Thanks!

Japaleno /Cheddar Cheetos

Metro supermarket has their own brand of keetle  cooked chips and I like Bacon/Cheddar, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Feta/Olive and Roasted Chicken flavor

I also like the ketchup flavor and ask for that seasoning for Popcorn at the movies

Generally I don't like "plain" potato chips and especially the regular thin ones like Lays Joe mentionned in the first post. I like Kettle Cooked the best

K.M, Posting an expanded version of his original post

On 2/7/2020 at 2:59 AM, Stefancos said:

Potatoes are a vegetable, especially in Scotland!

I think when it comes to spuds I’m the only qualified expert on this forum. 

Christ, I really do love potato chips (and snacking in general), definitely more than would be healthy so I need to hold myself back as best I can ... :rolleyes: Meanwhile, I especially love to snack upon:

- classic (salted)

- ketchup

- BBQ

- salt & vinegar

On 2/6/2020 at 1:46 AM, Naïve Old Fart said:

I like prawn cocktail flavoured crisps...er...potato chips, but I'm afraid that they taste nothing like prawn cocktail. I couldn't tell you what they taste like.

I tasted those the other day. I think they tasted a bit like seafood

As in everything in life ROI > NI. 

It is known. 

(full disclaimer: I love Norn Iron. A great little spot that I enjoy visiting. They crisps are wrong though) 

8 hours ago, KK said:

I'm going to get kicked out of the thread for this, but lately, I've been getting into these...

81lGSIYSs0L._AC_SX425_.jpg

🤮 looks healthy. 

On 3/7/2020 at 3:43 PM, Koray Savas said:

This, but I prefer the jalapeño ones. 

I like that with sammiches.

2 hours ago, Blumenkohl said:

🤮 looks healthy. 

They fare surprisingly well in the taste department!

2 hours ago, Blumenkohl said:

I like that with sammiches.

Yeah, the jalapeno's a good side. But nothing beats the strong tang of the salt and vinegar to compliment a messy sandwich!

I'm completely addicted to potato chips. I eat them almost every day. Which explains why I've jettisoned from 85 kg to 105 kg over the course of two years. Well, that, and the fact that I'm also addicted to beer and haven't worked out since the autumn of 2017. It's hard to choose a favourite, but if I had to, it would be this one - it's obviously only available in Norway. It's also the most expensive potato chip on the market, if you consider weight.

4ac60d49-9305-43d0-99df-f4675f8ca5e0.jpe

Coincidentally, I'm also addicted to beer and haven't worked out since the autumn of 2017; I didn't work out before or during the autumn of 2017 either. I don't eat many crisps, however. When I do, they come out of a packet like one of these.

pack-flame-grilled-steak.pngpack-cheddar-and-onion.png

On 3/21/2020 at 3:02 PM, Thor said:

I'm completely addicted to potato chips. I eat them almost every day.

Really? Didn't your parents teach you about lørdagsgodt? :)

On 3/21/2020 at 3:02 PM, Thor said:

Which explains why I've jettisoned from 85 kg to 105 kg over the course of two years.

You know what needs to be done - gather the ol' team for a new season of Heia Tufte!

On 3/21/2020 at 3:48 PM, Glóin the Dark said:

haven't worked out since the autumn of 2017; I didn't work out before or during the autumn of 2017 either.

:lol2: