James Horner On The Score

Admiral Holdo

So I've read about this lost Ark of Q&A, but it seems nearly impossible to obtain. Can someone point me in the right direction? My interest couldn't be more piqued.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried that link too Neil, and it just reroutes to that site's main page. The designated On The Score feature on that site's missing it too. But I appreciate the effort, I really do.

Thanks Richuk! :( This should be fun!

I've tried that link too Neil, and it just reroutes to that site's main page. The designated On The Score feature on that site's missing it too. But I appreciate the effort, I really do.

I know. You didn't think I would make getting it easy for you, did you?

Neil

In the brief moment of switching the TV from game console to cable, I was able to hear a movie playing. Just music, and I went "This sounds like Horner." Then the picture came back and lo and behold it was Aliens.

I love when stuff like that happens.

Are you sure it wasn't ST2 or 3?

Additionally, what a dull interview. I like his work, as well as Cameron's, but man are they a bore to listen to. At least Horner isn't surrounded by people saying he's the messiah.

In the brief moment of switching the TV from game console to cable, I was able to hear a movie playing. Just music, and I went "This sounds like Horner." Then the picture came back and lo and behold it was Aliens.

I love when stuff like that happens.

Obviously it wasn't the dropship scene or when the queen emerges from the elevator.

Neil