1. 1. Now let's be honest, Captain. From one warrior to another

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been and always shall be

Joe who remembers his house catching fire the night of the original airing of The Doomsday Machine.

I know I just sealed my fate for saying this, but... no, I am not.

Mr. Scott, beam Mr. Parker into space, maximum dispersment pattern.

I won't vote. Although most of you would not consider me a Trek fan, I was pretty faithful to TNG. I know much more than the ordinary person does, but far less than any of you.

then you should have said yes, because you meet the minimum requirements to say yes.

In regards to Taikomochi:

Do you write essays with that handwriting, young man?

Err--- yes... ?

I won't vote. Although most of you would not consider me a Trek fan, I was pretty faithful to TNG. I know much more than the ordinary person does, but far less than any of you.

then you should have said yes, because you meet the minimum requirements to say yes.

Ok, fine, I vote yes. I just don't consider myself a fan compared to members here Not really, anyways.

Err--- yes... ?

Seriously, I have no idea who this "Hars Zimmer" guy is! Oh wait, that is an "n"... HOW DARE YOU!

OH THAT! Oh, that was a joke. I saw Blum's(I think it was his, anyway) signature and thought I'd make an adjustment. ;)

I own all the films on regular DVD and will be buying them on Blu-Ray once they're available. I haven't gotten the TV series yet (of anything) on DVD but plan to this year.

Yes much better than the "The Number Of Chins On My Body Is....." poll you ran.

Yes I must look for that one again.

Yes.

I love DS9, the TOS films, and the good eps of TOS (which to me is probably around 15-20). TNG works less and less for me every year, and I never cared for most of Voyager or Enterprise.

Yes.

I love TOS to death, it's one of my favorite TV shows. I've seen 3 or 4 of the films, and I thought that they were good. But I haven't seen any of the ones that don't include Shatner, Nemoy, and Kelley.

Yes.

I love TOS to death, it's one of my favorite TV shows. I've seen 3 or 4 of the films, and I thought that they were good. But I haven't seen any of the ones that don't include Shatner, Nemoy, and Kelley.

Which ones of the original cast have you seen?

I voted yes. I'm not at all familiar with the series beyond TNG, but I've been a casual fan of TOS and TNG. I've only seen bits of III and V, and none of the TNG films after Generations, but I love II, and IV and VI are quite good as well.

The Undiscovered Country is my favorite Trek film. Its also one of my favorite films of all time. I absolutely love the opening credits. Eidelman's theme is so dark and different, it sets a completely different tone for the movie.

I said no, because I really couldn't tell you anything about the larger story or most of the characters. I just enjoy some of the films and episodes, mainly some of the early ones. For a few months I was watching TNG in syndication, but I never kept up.

I've actually seen almost all of the movies, but I can't find them as entertaining or well made as any of the Star Wars films.