Goldsmith Tribute on KUSC radio

TownerFan

Tomorrow, Sunday February 22nd, the LA-based radio KUSC will broadcast a special 2-hour special program dedicated to Jerry Goldsmith, written and hosted by the ever-reliable Jon Burlingame.

Here you'll find more info. If anyone will be able to record it, please let us know! :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, if I use Windows Media Player to play the stream, and I'm recording it with another app, will wmp "time out" while I'm gone? I have to leave for a birthday party, so I won't be here to move the mouse every now and then.

I would just use Screamer Radio to play/record the thing, but it's stuck at 96 kbps. I can't see how to bump it up to 128.

Unfortunately, it'll be at 128 kbps. I was hoping to run it from my receiver into my soundcard. Oh well. I guess it's better than nothin'! I'll still record it.

Unfortunately? It's great news! KUSC has always had a 96kbps stream up until.... 3 days ago, when they've upgraded it to a more decent 128kbps feed.

Unfortunately, it'll be at 128 kbps. I was hoping to run it from my receiver into my soundcard. Oh well. I guess it's better than nothin'! I'll still record it.

Unfortunately? It's great news! KUSC has always had a 96kbps stream up until.... 3 days ago, when they've upgraded it to a more decent 128kbps feed.

Just got back from the birthday party, having a listen to the recording. You're right, 128 doesn't sound too bad at all. Pretty neat interview stuff.