Who will be at the Cleveland concert on July 28?

John Takis

Tickets to the John Williams concert in Cleveland this July 28 go on sale tomorrow. You can order online at the Cleveland Orchestra website.

I myself have already secured tickets (via sources which I cannot disclose at this time :mrgreen: ). I'll be going with two other friends from central Michigan. Anyone else in attendance who wants to get MY autograph :wink2: can let me know here. Perhaps we can coordinate a brief meeting.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going to the Cleveland Concert on July 28, John, along with my family. My dad ordered tickets today via telephone, and we will be ninth row center. I'm really looking forward to it! And about your autograph . . . :angry:

Ray Barnsbury

What, no word from Harry about his pending attendence?

:biglaugh:

Bruckhorn, who believes the "Location: Ohio" on Harry's posts, but thinks "Regular Poster" is an extreme understatement.

Hmmm....odd. Perhaps he didn't read the thread.

Ray --- you should get together with Harry and have him sneak you backstage with him.

Director - trying to see how he can manage to meet up with Harry and Ray.....

Hello. I'm here. I got tickets for the left fron section, fourth row. They were at a cheaper price than I expected, which worries me. The ticket person assured my dad that there were no obstructions, but I still wonder what made the tickets cheap.

~Harry

Hmmm....odd.  Perhaps he didn't read the thread.

Ray --- you should get together with Harry and have him sneak you backstage with him.

Director - trying to see how he can manage to meet up with Harry and Ray.....

I hope you can join us, Dan. And great idea about sneaking backstage!

Harry-I fit very nicely in a duffel bag!!! :music:

Ray Barnsbury

Well, I don't think either of us will have to sneak anywhere. According to my sources, he should be easy to find. We'll see, though.

~Harry