The Quick Question Thread

rpvee

Another question: is JW's sinfonietta still available for purchase? I seem to recall somebody posting a link to an Asian branch of Tower Records that was selling it, but I can't find the link anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, to make this clear once and for all:

If I convert a lossy audio file (let's say, in MP3 format) to a lossless format (for example, WAV), will it lose quality during the conversion process?

And after that, if I edit the WAV file (change the volume, cut some parts, etc.) but still save it as WAV, will it lose quality?

I'm pretty sure the answer to the second question is "No", but I'm not sure about the first question.

The music is nowhere near as erotic as Basic Instinct.

Jerry's score is filth! Filth I tell you!

Think of the children!

It's a sexy kind of filth.

And where will the children be if not from that kind of filth, huh?

I cant imagine a sexy score from JW anyway.

Jerry was different, i met his wife once. Total fox!

Yeah well, Jerry's different from Johnny too, as he was a Casanova when he's younger. That's why he can write Basic Instinct because he's writing it from experience!

Yep.

You can have sex to all kinda of music, Williams hasn't written anything as erotic as Basic Instinct.

Jaws main theme, can be erotic. It's pumping, good rhythm, and builds up to a powerful release!!!

Actually, of all places, the bridge section in Jabba the Hut's concert arrangement could be interpreted as erotic scoring. Those glistening strings would have given Jerry a boner!

You should get that looked at.

A nutsack on the other hand...

Even if it's upside down, that slug would still look like a fucking Wiener.

Here's a question that someone (Koray) can probably answer: I'm wondering about the origin of the famous drones heard in the Inception soundtrack that have become so iconic and so frequently imitated. Were these written by Hans Zimmer? Because they appear in several of the trailers for the film, i.e. 23 seconds into this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TuSJo4dZ

Sounds like a tumor. Have you seen a doctor?

Sounds like a pain in the ass, you should try lubing first. Or better yet, try seeing a rectal ventriloquist. Sounds like you're talking in your ass and it smells.

Hey man, I'm not the one bringing dicks to the table.

And I'm not the one with a rectal polyp but here's an advise: don't let it burst. It's gonna be painful.