What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

TBH you probably mistyped and actually never watched season 7, as that character is in seasons 6 and 7.  If you don't remember Carrie being captured, you probably didn't see 7.

7 minutes ago, The Big Man said:

Season 8 feels like a quasi-sequel to Season 4. It picks up a lot of threads left from that season.

I see. Homeland S4 is really too long ago for me to remember much of it. 

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

TBH you probably mistyped and actually never watched season 7, as that character is in seasons 6 and 7.  If you don't remember Carrie being captured, you probably didn't see 7.

In that case, I will check tonight if I really have seen it. Season 7 wasn't about the president like in my photo?

804_7_3454723_01_1024x640.jpg

1 minute ago, The Big Man said:

The lady President, who reminds me a bit of Tammy Bruce on Fox News, was in Seasons 6 and 7.

She's in a lot of shows. 

Season 6 is the season that president character is introduced, Carrie works for her, and its the season where Quinn finally dies

Season 7 she no longer works for the president but she is still a character shown, with Beau Bridges as her vice president.  The plot is about Russian stuff

Um, so did anyone watch the new Superman series, Superman & Lois?

Spoiler

I mean, it was good. Good production value. I think.

But depressing.

Does everything Superman has to be about his emotional pain now?

Also, suit looks fake, waaay to padded up.

Also... and this might seem as non-constructive criticism - and I apologize in advance - but doesn’t their faces look weird? Superman and Lois, I mean. Especially Lois. It’s Botox, right? That’s why they look unnatural? Or do they look normal? Or is it just me?

2 minutes ago, The Big Man said:

Anyone else see Superman and Lois?

Literally the post directly before your question features a person talking about it.

MV5BOTA2MDVhMWItNTYwYi00OTcyLWJjZmEtNTQ2NTAxMDQyYTQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

Superman & Lois. Not that I will necessarily continue watching this series but judging by this pilot episode it is more successful than any other incarnation since the original Christopher Reeve movie. Bit by the numbers but definitely has plenty of heart and feels true to the Superman myth. And does the smart thing and takes away best elements from the previous incarnations (Snyder included). This is definitely more like it.

The score, however, is not good.

Karol

1 hour ago, crocodile said:

MV5BOTA2MDVhMWItNTYwYi00OTcyLWJjZmEtNTQ2NTAxMDQyYTQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

Superman & Lois. Not that I will necessarily continue watching this series but judging by this pilot episode it is more successful than any other incarnation since the original Christopher Reeve movie. Bit by the numbers but definitely has plenty of heart and feels true to the Superman myth. And does the smart thing and takes away best elements from the previous incarnations (Snyder included). This is definitely more like it.

The score, however, is not good.

Karol

I didn't even notice the score, which is how it should be.

Oh yea, he was real bad for sure, but Ben Savage with Mandy Patinkon's voice dubbed over him was pretty bad too

14 hours ago, Jay said:

Ben Savage with Mandy Patinkon's voice dubbed over him was pretty bad too

I just watched that (episode 11), but it's edited in such way that you never see his face when he talks, which by itself is already really weird. 

Is he the brother of Fred Savage?

Soulmates 

soulmates3.jpg

This miniseries explores what will happen if you can find your perfect soulmate by taking a simple test. It's not as romantic as you think! In a way, it's true sci-fi. 6 episodes/ 6 different stories. 6.6/10

kingsley-ben-adir-on-soul-mates-and-play

First episode of:

MV5BMTY0NzkxNDcxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI5

I once saw 10 or 15 minutes of it and hated it, decided yesterday to give it another shot, and now I liked it much better. However, this is clearly a case of 'bad' digital film. Image quality is a slightly smeary and video/LED-ish. It's not the latest digital technology that feels as if you're looking through an open window on a clear day with 20/20 vision.

Good for you.

I hate that monitors are preset with that awful dnt.

I secretly change it for my clients and friends.

I didn't have a problem with GODLESS.

I sure did like looking at those huge breasts in HD!😁

6 minutes ago, bruce marshall said:

I didn't have a problem with GODLESS.

The series is not that old but it doesn't look as good as it should. It's not terrible, it just looks very digital. It's possible Netflix lowered the bitrate. A few days ago I watched News Of The World (also a Western and shot digitally) and it looked way better.