What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

Touching?

We're talking about the same thing right? The show where the PM of Britain is asked to fuck a pig on national telly to save a kidnapped princess?

2 Broke Girls 3x16 And The ATM

This was like a bizarro-world episode. Deek is just giving out a million dollars? And Max just gives it back at the end? I know this show doesn’t remotely try to be realistic, but it was all just kinda weird this week.

Modern Family 5x14 iSpy

“I am 420% sure” :lol: Overall funny episode, lots of good scenes with all the characters. The drone thing was at the same time ridiculously over the top, and in line with Phil’s love of technology. Alot of the storylines were completely predictable, but the way everything tied together at the end was nice. And now all of a sudden Haley is an expert photographer? And no one in her family noticed her taking pictures of all of them?

New Girl 3x15 Exes

More ex drama. Nothing in this episode made a lot of sense, like Jessica suddenly having an ex-BF she talks to daily and having no clue that he still has feelings for her. Loved Schmidt’s new bachelor pad and the 3 boys all bringing home different dates there though. Glad Winston is seeing that one girl again.

What parts were "touching" to you?

I don't know where to begin man, if you didn't feel it yourself I doubt anything I write would make sense anyway.

If all you come away with though is pig fucking, for me at least you've missed the whole point and I'm not surprised the whole things seems bizarre.

Quick edit sorry: ...but with those other shows you watch man, I'm not surprised you didn't like it!

Pig fucking?

Dude!

Haha I know ....but I loves me a bit a bacon ass and trotter for breaky!!

I thought it was good, though I preferred the other two episodes in the series.

I definitely enjoyed both series but the first episode made a bigger impression, they all had something but just felt a little more run of the mill to me.

What parts were "touching" to you?

I don't know where to begin man, if you didn't feel it yourself I doubt anything I write would make sense anyway.

Please try.

The plot is that the royal princess is kidnapped, and the kidnapper sends in a ransom demand to parliament: The PM must fuck a pig live on national television, or the princess will be murdered. If the security team cannot locate the princess in time, will the PM go through with fucking the pig on telly or not? And what will his wife and his country think of him if he does?

*spoiler block removed. Watch the episode to see where the story goes next!*

Jason, I remember warning you at the time that it might not be to your's and Marcy's taste. Charlie Brooker's first episode is an absolutely brilliant satirical commentary on British tabloid journalism and the power of slathering public opinion. That you didn't understand it comes as no surprise at all. I'd throw in the towel on the series now if I were you.

Openly spoiling the concept as a part of your tantrum rage isn't cool, though. Tut tut.

Sigh, what a shame the grand finale is out of the bag for those who hadn't seen it.

Pfffff absolutely man!

Actually, this is another show I caught because of you (spoiler free as well!!), so thanks (Y)

What are you talking about? The fact that the PM has to fuck a pig is stated in literally the first 5 minutes of the episode, and I put everything else in a spoiler block.

You still have to watch the first 5 minutes to find that out though, you weren't shocked at the kidnapper's demands when you watched it spoiler free?

Plus everything else you wrote are spoilers, come on man it's not just about the end.

Yea, I was shocked, cause I thought it was funny, and everyone was asking so serious. I thought the episode would keep going off in more bizarre directions, but it really just stuck to the one thing throughout. Kinda surprising they were able to stretch it out to 45 minutes.

You still have to watch the first 5 minutes to find that out though,

Plus the considerable notion that, you know, the crisis might actually be averted in the nick of time. It's the 'will he wont he' aspect which is integral to the episode's significant suspense; which Jason sadly opted to selfishly spoil after throwing his toys out the pram because the piece dared to offend his sensibilities.

You still have to watch the first 5 minutes to find that out though,

Plus the considerable notion that, you know, the crisis might actually be averted in the nick of time. It's the 'will he wont he' aspect which is integral to the episode's significant suspense; which Jason sadly opted to selfishly spoil after throwing his toys out the pram because the piece dared to offend his sensibilities.

Again, what are you talking about? Again, I put the ending in a spoiler block!

You guys are nuts.

Yea, I dunno what any of that means or who that is.

I didn't spoil anything outside of the first 5 minutes, deal with it!

There is more to spoil than just the end.

Nuts?.....just because you don't agree man, going down insult road could become a bit dicey don't you think?

There is more to spoil than just the end.

Nuts?.....just because you don't agree man, going down insult road could become a bit dicey don't you think?

Wha?

And you still haven't told me what parts you found "touching".

Btw, the synthetic reincarnation love story episode is poor, but at least it has Hayley Atwell. And the very last episode is the best fucking Twilight Zone episode that never happened ever. It's like a great Doctor Who plot without the Timelord getting in the way.

With the way you're acting Jay, I have no more interest in talking about it.

Wha?

You two are accusing me of spoiling things. I stand by my believe that I didn't. Sure I spoiled the concept, and for that I apologize, but the cat's out of the bag now. You guys are flat out incorrect if you think I spoiled the ending.

I would honestly love to hear you discuss the episode. I could write paragraphs on it if you wanted me to. Why can't you write a couple sentences? I'm not asking because I intend to tear apart everything you say, I ask because I am generally interesting in reading what you thought about the episode. What's the big deal?

From the very beginning of Breaking Bad we know Walter White has been given a death sentence, but along the way he gets treatment and his health improves, so we never really know what his eventual fate will be, or whether or not he'll live or die in the last episode at all, until we finally get to that point and learn for ourselves. It's suspenseful arriving at that point, fulfilling the journey. But Jason LeBlanc's Law dictates that it's absolutely fine to declare the protagonist's fate before time and to anyone who'll listen "because it says on the back of the box that he's got cancer anyway!"

Moron.

Jason, Lee has no interest in seriously debating anything.

Wrong. And you're as usual only interested in chiming in with post count buffs which serve no purpose but to let us all know you're here.

Yes Steef, we know.

From the very beginning of Breaking Bad we know Walter White has been given a death sentence, but along the way he gets treatment and his health improves, so we never really know what his eventual fate will be, or whether or not he'll live or die in the last episode at all, until we finally get to that point and learn for ourselves. It's suspenseful arriving at that point, fulfilling the journey. But Jason LeBlanc's Law dictates that it's absolutely fine to declare the protagonist's fate before time and to anyone who'll listen "because it says on the back of the box that he's got cancer anyway!"

Moron.

Thanks for proving my point. You couldn't point to a post in which I gave away anything beyond the first 5 minutes of Black Mirror 1x01, because I didn't. Told you!

Valiant tries, though.... Hope you had fun!

Jason, you think just because you bothered to insert spoiler tags at the end of one of your posts means nobody reading here has a clue what happens? Because read yourself back - you literally talk of pig fucking repeatedly - to the point that others picked up on it, obviously after putting two and two together - after reading your disgusted reaction. Hmm, maybe you're not arrogant. Maybe you're... never mind.

What planet are you on? You're proving nothing here, man.

Thanks for proving my point. You couldn't point to a post in which I gave away anything beyond the first 5 minutes of Black Mirror 1x01, because I didn't. Told you!

Valiant tries, though.... Hope you had fun!

Not when you edit them, a weak effort lad.

I Just can't understand why you need to hammer home the point of the PM fucking a pig, when that is a surprise viewers should be allowed to discover for themselves.

It spoils it for them, why on earth you're being so stubborn and condescending is turning embarrassing quite frankly.

Jason, you think just because you bothered to insert spoiler tags at the end of one of your posts means nobody reading here has a clue what happens? Because read yourself back - you literally talk of pig fucking repeatedly - to the point that others picked up on it, obviously after putting two and two together - after reading your disgusted reaction. Hmm, maybe you're not arrogant. Maybe you're... never mind.

What planet are you on? You're proving nothing here, man.

Now you're jumping to conclusions. Anything could have disgusted me in the 40 minutes after the first 5 I talked about. But whatever, you'd never admit defeat under any circumstances so why bother. I am done with this! Cheers!

Girls 3x07 The Beach House

Not bad. A completely Adam-free episode is always good. I kinda like the Elijah character too. Show still has no idea what to do with Jessa. Shoshanna is one mean drunk, holy crap. Kinda strange they didn’t apologize to each other in the morning, I guess it was a tacet apologies all around. Sometimes I wonder why Marnie tries so hard to stay friends with these people. Though I guess she’s just as narcissistic as they all are.

House of Cards 2x02 Chapter 15

Didn’t really get why Jackie had to screw over her supporter guy at the end, guess I missed something. Will be interesting to see if Lucas gets anywhere with his “Deep Web” hackers to get Zoe’s phone records (do phone companies even STORE the text messages their clients receive? Also, didn’t Frank use a burner phone and not his real phone when contacting Zoe?) Frank having to pin a medal on a dude that raped his wife must have made him want to murder again like nobody’s business. And then he couldn’t even play his video game to unwind :lol:

House of Cards 2x02 Chapter 15

Will be interesting to see if Lucas gets anywhere with his “Deep Web” hackers to get Zoe’s phone records (do phone companies even STORE the text messages their clients receive?

No. He goes to jail... :whistle: