OOPS,for all of you who read my AOTC "review".....

King Mark

I bashed it,sorry.

When I saw it 2 days ago I was VERY sick for reasons I will spare you of on this board(no Stefancos,I wasn't on "drugs" or drunk)....

I saw it again today in a clear state of mind,paid attention and......

IT'S A VERY GOOD MOVIE(Well except with the obvious hack of the score)I still maintain that Hayden Christenson wasn't very good as Anakin in some of the scenes though not that bad overall, some of the editing a bit choppy,and some visuals overwhelming in the end battle.

I might not go see it as often as TPM....mayby once more in a few weeks.

As for the music edits ,the FSM article sums it up,but in THX,I found the sound mix of the music louder than it was in TPM,so not AS bad as TPM.I'm still pretty sure that Yoda's theme poping up in the conveyor belt sequence(???) is tracked from ESB.

K.M.Who now figured out that Obi wan had put a tracking device on the Slave One to lead him to Geneosis.

End of Review.

K.M.Felling better now.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess I'll have to go see it again because apart from the visuals and C3PO I didn't like it

i guess I'll have to go see it again because apart from the visuals and C3PO I didn't like it

I really think you should,really.

K.M.

If you think the Yoda theme from the conveyor belt, which is the same at the end as far as I could tell, is from the Empire Strikes Back, from where do you think it is in ESB?

~Harry

The segment of Yoda's theme that plays during the end saber duel is newly written for AOTC.

That same peice is tracked into the conveyor belt sequence. Its a different mix, removing the other intruments that were playing more fast paced music over the horns playing Yoda's theme. But its that peice, not something from ESB, that they tracked into the Conveyor Belt scene.

There is NO original trilogy music in AOTC ANYWHERE. Its ALL either from TPM or AOTC.

-Jason

I said before. I loved the movie and had alot of fun... but the fact that the love story was a bit too "forced" and the music was hacked by some sort of cruel butcher are it's main faults. I liked every other aspect very much. And this was the coolest Obi-Wan in a Star Wars film yet.

The Tusken Camp scene was worth the 3 year wait alone. By far, the most violent scene in Star Wars history... and I wanted to see more!!! :twisted:

Right on, Crusher!

I loved the film and am anxious and willing to go see it for the 4th time!

Director - who might do such a thing this weekend