• Watch One Of The Movies
    • Listen To The Music
    • Don't Care

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, celebrate Star Wars Day by watching Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill try to explain the Star Wars saga to Jane Pauley back in 1980. Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RvAw_lgTcY...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILqayFoEzg8&NR=1

Harrison Ford is a masterful storyteller in an interview :cool: Umm ahh, well... yes... and that Jane Pauley is one nervous reporter.

But what I really found interesting was that the Prequels were hinted at back then already. Lucas must have been just too burned out because of all those Ewoks after RotJ to make them sooner.

At the time it was mentioned Lucas was burned out after Empire and just wanted to get it over with.

I do find it amusing that Harrison Ford appears to have total disdain these days for Star Wars, considering what it did for him career wise when compared to Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisher. Although both of them have found success in other endeavors.

Perhaps Indiana Jones was more than a career boost than Star Wars? With that second trilogy perhaps he proved he could be successfully mentally separated from the Star Wars (and hence any other) character by the audience...

No I'd say Star Wars was what got him going, although I'm sure Raiders cemented his status.

Here...this should've been posted yesterday, on Star Wars Day. What better way to celebrate the new Star Trek movie than with a little mashup: