A request...

Joe Brausam

I MAJORLY overdrew on my checking account on Monday and didn't realize it until it was too late, so I had nothing in my debit account to order Airplane and Mars Attacks yesterday - however I'd hate myself if I were to miss Airplane, considering the speed its selling at!

Is there anyone that would be willing to place the order for the bother of them on Lala Land to get the $15 each deal for me, and have them shipped directly (from Lala Land) to me? If anyone can do that I'll be able to repay you via paypal on Saturday or Sunday and of course you would have my undying gratitude! I picked a very inconvenient time to be irresponsible about keeping track of my checking account...

If anyone can do this just pm me so I can give you my address for LaLa Land to ship to and so you can give me your paypal address. I hope someone can help me out - thank you!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

La La Land takes credit cards

I don't use credit cards - I don't like the idea of spending money I don't have.

Your logic makes no sense. You'll owe money to one of us or a credit card company in either circumstance. If you are 100% confident you will pay it back, why not go with a credit card? If it's only for a few days, you won't even accrue any finance charges. Instead, you are asking that one of us takes on all the risk.