There's no clues posted so it could be anything.  All Roger said was "hopefully four releases to close out December."

Wow you're right

2011 - 7 titles - Link, City of Fear, Masada, Explorers, The Great Train Robbery, The Sand Pebbles

2012 - 4 titles - Star Trek 5, 2 Days In The Valley, The Shadow, Hoosiers

2013 - 8 titles - Congo, Gladiator, Shock Treatment / Fate Is the Hunter, Seven Days In May, Von Ryan's Express / The Detective, Inchon, Rio Conchos, Sebastian 

2014 - 4 titles - Psycho II, Night Crossing, Deep Rising, Our Man Flint / In Like Flint

2015 - 8 titles - The River Wild, Warlock, The Ghost and the Darkness, The Trouble With Angles, Capricorn One, The Secret of NIMH, Stagecoach, In Harm's Way

2016 - 3 titles - Powder, Chinatown, Rambo First Blood Part 2

2017 - 3 titles - Poltergeist II, One Little Indian, Damnation Alley

2018 - 6 titles - Rambo III, Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend, The Mummy, The Lonely Guy, The Reincarnation of Peter Proud

2019 - 0 titles so far

BTW maybe it's time to revisit the lists of composers he gave us to figure out the Final Four

His March 17 original list:

In fact we have many albums done stuck in approvals so March may not have much. But a glimpse of some composers you can expect to see over the next several months - Joel McNeely, John Barry, Jerry Goldsmith, Basil Poledouris (sigh), Bill Conti, John Williams, James Horner, Hugo Friedhofer, Bruce Broughton, Craig Safan, Chris Young, Lalo Schifrin, Sylvester Levay and more!

His April 2nd update:

An update to the list: Joel McNeely, John Barry, Jerry Goldsmith, Basil Poledouris (maybe...no promises yet), Bill Conti, John Williams, James Horner, Hugo Friedhofer, Bruce Broughton, Craig Safan, Chris Young, Lalo Schifrin, Sylvester Levay, Richard Band, Laurence Rosenthal, Jerry Fielding, Bear McCreary, Randy Edelman, possibly Frank DeVol and more! And sometimes more than one by these composers! This includes some world premieres, reissues, expansions...a little of everything.

And then his June 17th update: 

Now that we're halfway through, here's a look at some composers that mostly likely will get some attention this year: 

Jerry Fielding, Bruce Broughton, Christopher Young, John Barry, Bill Conti, Lalo Schifrin, Kenyon Hopkins, Frank DeVol, John Barry, Elmer Bernstein, Jerry Goldsmith, and maybe but who knows Basil Poledouris

Out of the composers listed, we already got:

McNeely - Iron Will

Williams - Monsignor

Safan - Son of the Morning Star

Fielding - Lawman

Band - Unlucky Charms

Edelman - Backdraft II

McCreary - Happy Death Day 2U

John Barry - King Rat, Howard The Duck

Bruce Broughton - Young Sherlock Holmes

Sylvester Levay - Howard The Duck

Kenyon Hopkins - Downhill Racer

Chris Young - Virtuosity

Elmer Bernstein - The Amazing Mr. Blunden

Which means we haven't gotten:

Jerry Goldsmith

Basil Poledouris

Bill Conti

James Horner

Hugo Friedhofer

Lalo Schifrin

Laurence Rosenthal

Frank DeVol

1 hour ago, Luke Skywalker said:

Horner was left out of the latest composers list... so maybe he is out of the equation for now. No Willow thise year then :(

The latest list is from June. I bet it is not of much use anymore.

Karol

I mean, there's only 4 titles coming and 8 composers on the list, so tons of stuff seemingly got pushed back from intended 2019 into 2020.  Heck, the final four could be by none of those composers at all, they could all be stuff that came up after Roger's composers lists, or by composers he chose not to include on his lists.

Latest update from Doug Fake on his Intrada Blog page:

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/sc.13/category.60330/.f

11/4/2019

As most folks are aware, California has seen the fiery wrath of Mother Nature quite a bit lately. Thing are still ablaze in places but improvements in the weather have mercifully aided firefighting efforts. Activity at our end has been slowed due to power outages but people here are safe and things are getting back on track. I’ve just finished editing and mastering a major Disney title and the resulting 2-CD release will be one of our early releases for 2020. Another Disney release is scheduled for next month, alongside one from Paramount, albeit workloads at the major film studios - many of them now busy establishing streaming services or settling in from mergers and whatnot - are slowing down the final approval processes. As much as I’d like to imagine otherwise, getting sign-offs on the latest Intrada releases isn’t at the top of the studio to-do lists, nor even in the middle of them. Hopefully not at the bottom, however

Our upcoming release of Dial M For Murder progresses rapidly. Simon Rhodes mixed everything and I’ve edited and mastered the album already. We’re amidst the liner note and artwork/packaging phase now. In my humble opinion this is one of the most vibrant and authentic re-recordings of a classic film score as has been so far released. In tandem with Simon’s peerless contributions in the booth of this amazing new venue in Glasgow, the credit goes to William T. Stromberg for his bravura work on the podium and all those fabulous players of the RSNO that brought Tiomkin’s florid music to life. So there’s plenty of cool stuff coming up ahead.

From the above, I suspect the new recording of Dial M for Murder could be one of the December releases. Of the 2 Disney titles could it be  Lalo Schifrin's Return From Witch Mountain ? which Yavar seems to be sure from his deductions.  I have never seen the movie or heard it any form before-so my curiosity is peaked on that one since both Doug and Roger has hinted it being one of their most requested title. But honestly, I was wishing for Ron Godwins' One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing. 

2 hours ago, publicist said:

(though i guess at this point 'Hidalgo' is a more likely candidate)

I'd buy that. Especially since I don't own the original JNH album

39 minutes ago, publicist said:

It's one of the last full-blooded adventure scores, memorable americana main theme included, as well as fun Mummy-esque action music. My bootleg covers about 130 minutes of music.

Woah, Hidalgo has that much score? I remember loving the OST, is there some good unreleased stuff available via bootleg?

Definitely JNH at the top of his game.

4 minutes ago, publicist said:

Sure, the OST omits a whole lot of action and exotic stuff.

You find the playlist with the whole thing here: 

It could almost pass as a sister score to War Horse. They both have this lovely pastural quality to their main themes, certainly brought out the best in both composers.

4 hours ago, publicist said:

Willow!! (though i guess at this point 'Hidalgo' is a more likely candidate)

As you know, I'm not as big of a fan of JNH in general, especially in his big epic mode. There are very few scores of his I really really like and most of them come from Shyamalan films. But this is a pretty good one.

Karol

I recently re-discovered Hidalgo via the expanded set and there's a lot of good unreleased music. I'd buy an official 2CD in a heartbeat.

Having said that, I'm not quite following how you get this score from "a major Disney title and the resulting 2-CD release". Disney has a lot of scores...

11 minutes ago, crocodile said:

I'd be happy with The Land Before Time reissue. It's one crucial title missing from my collection. And a score that is just as good as Willow.

Well, yes, but also more child-like and sweet, missing the whole brutality angle of the evil sorceress Horner captured so well.

Forgive my ignorance here but why does Intrada seemingly have no issue acquiring Disney scores for expansion while it's a no-go zone for all the other labels?

Furthermore, if they can touch other Disney scores then why is Star Wars/Indiana Jones totally out-of-bounds to everyone except Disney's own label? Is that purely a prestige thing?

6 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Forgive my ignorance here but why does Intrada seemingly have no issue acquiring Disney scores for expansion while it's a no-go zone for all the other labels?

Sometimes these things happen in the industry.

6 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Furthermore, if they can touch other Disney scores then why is Star Wars/Indiana Jones totally out-of-bounds to everyone except Disney's own label? Is that purely a prestige thing?

Because those scores are big enough that Disney would want to put them out on their own Disney Records labels, sell thousands and thousands of copies, and make it worth their while.  Niche scores to small catalog films that might sell 1,500 copies they are happy to license to a label to do, they'll never do them themselves

8 hours ago, crocodile said:

here's who's left: Debney, Schifrin, Tiomkin, Tiomkin

That means these composers Roger teased earlier in the year had their titles canceled or pushed back to 2020

From the March 2019 list: Jerry Goldsmith, Basil Poledouris, Bill Conti, James Horner, Hugo Friedhofer

From the April 2019 list:  Jerry Goldsmith, Basil Poledouris, Bill Conti, James Horner, Hugo Friedhofer, Laurence RosenthalFrank DeVol

From the June 2019 list: Frank DeVol, Jerry Goldsmith, Basil Poledouris

Looks like by June, they already knew the Conti, Horner, and Friedhofer weren't happening

And this makes 2019 Intrada's first year without a Goldsmith title in... ever?  A long time, at least.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, Jay said:

2011 - 7 titles - Link, City of Fear, Masada, Explorers, The Great Train Robbery, The Sand Pebbles

2012 - 4 titles - Star Trek 5, 2 Days In The Valley, The Shadow, Hoosiers

2013 - 8 titles - Congo, Gladiator, Shock Treatment / Fate Is the Hunter, Seven Days In May, Von Ryan's Express / The Detective, Inchon, Rio Conchos, Sebastian 

2014 - 4 titles - Psycho II, Night Crossing, Deep Rising, Our Man Flint / In Like Flint

2015 - 8 titles - The River Wild, Warlock, The Ghost and the Darkness, The Trouble With Angles, Capricorn One, The Secret of NIMH, Stagecoach, In Harm's Way

2016 - 3 titles - Powder, Chinatown, Rambo First Blood Part 2

2017 - 3 titles - Poltergeist II, One Little Indian, Damnation Alley

2018 - 6 titles - Rambo III, Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend, The Mummy, The Lonely Guy, The Reincarnation of Peter Proud

2019 - 0 titles

4 hours ago, Jay said:

And this makes 2019 Intrada's first year without a Goldsmith title in... ever?  A long time, at least.

That possibly means the end of the world.

They should have postponed The Mummy to 2019, so they would have had more time to do it properly and they would have had a Goldsmith release in 2019.

Coming December 3rd!

Since we have a holiday week here and some of us are traveling soon, we're giving you a sneak peek of next week's releases, today!

And click here for the Return from Witch Mountain podcast: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftd4w62pzcqk9gk/Rerturn from Witch Mountain.mp3

http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8311

I can't listen to the podcast now, but haven't some of the recent podcasts teased a future release at the end of them?  Does this one?

4 hours ago, Jay said:

http://www.intrada.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8311

I can't listen to the podcast now, but haven't some of the recent podcasts teased a future release at the end of them?

Yes.

4 hours ago, Jay said:

Does this one?

No. But this Schifrin score sounds GREAT!

1 hour ago, Kasey Kockroach said:

I had to sit through that Dora movie yesterday. It was playing in the background at the car inspection joint in the vain hopes of quieting crying kids.

I went fairly reluctantly, but I had to sit through it in theater, because my wife really wanted to go (growing up a Hispanic girl in L.A., Dora was somewhat special for her)... and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! I thought it was a delightful little film even though I had no connection to the show. It was a silly kids movie yes, but better than most such, in part because it was so entertainingly self-aware. The score was very good, and I for one am actually excited that the fun song from the end of the movie (written by one half of Flight of the Conchords, Bret McKenzie) is being included on Intrada's album because it was not released digitally.

Yavar