The Official Intrada Thread

Deleted

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

No way it's Call of the Wild! Intrada wouldn't get everyone's hopes up with a boring physical release of an album that was released digitally 1.5 years ago, right?

see here

&

here

2 hours ago, crumbs said:

I'd love an expansion of Call of the Wild but considering it's an LA recording, presumably any release would just be a straight reissue of the digital OST.

Those damn union fees are such a buzzkill; that score deserves an expansion.

67 minutes isn’t long enough for you?

3 hours ago, crumbs said:

Maybe even The Patriot, with the Hollywood Records connection (which is a subsidiary of Walt Disney Records).

Yes, please! :lovethis:

59 minutes ago, Edmilson said:

Yes, please! :lovethis:

Well its 4th of July in coming weeks!  So who knows?? 

That would be awesome if we were treated to The Patriot or BOTFOJ in the coming weeks for Independence Day!

Doug Fake confirms its.. THE CALL OF THE WILD

6/27/2021

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/sc.13/category.60330/.f

Be here this Tuesday and consider ordering Intrada’s new CD of John Powell’s absolutely splendid score for 20th Century Studios’ The Call Of The Wild, starring Harrison Ford. Powell melds outdoor splendor with rousing excitement in this evocative telling of Jack London’s famed canine classic. On a totally random note, my movie viewing these last few days included Last Train From Gun Hill, a 1959 feature now available as part of the Paramount Presents line of Blu-ray titles. John Sturges directs, Kirk Douglas and Anthony Quinn star, albeit Earl Holliman and Carolyn Jones offer equally superb performances in their secondary roles. Viewers get Sturges helming a western that’s lean and mean. Takes no prisoners, literally. Sturges focuses on the core story of justice and revenge and never strays. Socko! Dimitri Tiomkin provides the propulsive score, fashioned in his busy and frenzied signature style, replete with a vast array of solo colors set within his dynamic orchestra. Watch this one for the players, the western action, the solid story (by Les Crutchfield), that terrific Tiomkin score - or for a great example of John Sturges, just following up on his legendary Gunfight At The O.K. Corral with Douglas this time playing alongside Burt Lancaster, boasting another landmark Tiomkin score. And of course, the following year after Gun Hill, Sturges gave the world his incomparable The Magnificent Seven, with an equally incomparable score by Elmer Bernstein. John Powell’s flavorful The Call Of The Wild fits in comfortably with those prior classics! Check out the contents, artwork and sound samples this Monday eve and add this one to your film music library!

7 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

You weren’t able to watch the film until there was a CD release of the score?

I couldn't be bothered watching the film in general. 

8 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

You weren’t able to watch the film until there was a CD release of the score?

He thought it was the DVD.

What could be the Elfman title here?...Williams could be THE PATRIOT because of the 4th of July theme this week....let’s hope.

I have a suspicion the Elfman title might be the premiere release of "The Woman in the Window", given the 20th Century Studios (Disney) connection. But who knows!?

11 minutes ago, MattyO said:

I have a suspicion the Elfman title might be the premiere release of "The Woman in the Window", given the 20th Century Studios (Disney) connection. But who knows!?

It's a sign! The Williams release will be Story of a Woman!

I'm pretty sure Roger's beginning of the year composer announcement also included Zimmer, which makes me think they might also be releasing Boss Baby: Family Business, in line with their other Dreamworks release The Croods: A New Age.

is it possible to ask for them to delay an order not yet shipped... in order to wait and get the next williams?

wanted to know if somebody had already tried to do it in the past... But i'm writing them right now :)

I don't think that would be a problem. They're really approachable. 

Karol

5 hours ago, crocodile said:

Why not...ask them? ;)

He didn't know if it was possible, so how would he do that if it wasn't? But he has now, so it clearly is. ;) 

Continuing in the same vein as reissues /expansions from their existing catalogue titles, It would be real nice to have Williams, SPACECAMP as a fully expanded  in the coming weeks ie. Unless ofocurse they have a major Ace card up their sleeve. ....

Well Jerry was the first name Roger mentioned...

33 minutes ago, Jay said:

Why so sad, Chewy?

Yes I wanted the Williams title to come first 😞

Very happy for Goldsmith fans though, what a year!

I would have liked the other long OOP LLL Goldsmith title from 1987 reissued by Intrada first.:(;)