Sandor

In fact, from what I can make out, the Netherlands is NOT more developed than any other country in Western Europe.

And socially, Spain is probably more developed than the Netherlands...

Uh, and that's basically what I said too so please point your gun at someone else alright.... :folder:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, from what I can make out, the Netherlands is NOT more developed than any other country in Western Europe.

And socially, Spain is probably more developed than the Netherlands...

Uh, and that's basically what I said too so please point your gun at someone else alright.... :folder:

What gun? I was merely agreeing with you...

Josh is an idiot, Roald.

He rather dislikes me (fair enough, because it's mutual), so all Dutchie's are stupid to him.

I prefer to believe that only the idiots that have something to complain about, or think they have something to complain about post on sites like AD.nl.

Mostly the elderly, the unemployed or people in wheelchairs.

Most regular people have better things to do....

That's what I'm still hoping.

As always, the discussion started because Josh intervered in a discussion he had nothing to do with.

I've been to Spain 3 times and loved it, can't wait to go again.

Economically though, we are ahead. Though perhaps not as much as we used too.

Josh is an idiot, Roald.

He rather dislikes me (fair enough, because it's mutual), so all Dutchie's are stupid to him.

No, YOU are an idiot. I never made that generalization about a whole group of people. That's your metier, I believe. You're putting words in my mouth.

I prefer to believe that only the idiots that have something to complain about, or think they have something to complain about post on sites like AD.nl.

Mostly the elderly, the unemployed or people in wheelchairs.

You sound VERY bitter. Don't take it out on foreigners.

But enough about that. Let's go back to AVATAR.

Obviously Hollywood just needs to get laid.

This is funny but I would still have to disagree. Hollywood hardly needs to get laid. Hollywood has been effing us for a decade and a half now with these branded blockbusters.

Obviously Hollywood just needs to get laid.

This is funny but I would still have to disagree. Hollywood hardly needs to get laid. Hollywood has been effing us for a decade and a half now with these branded blockbusters.

Sooooo...they need to stop raping us? :D

Well according to some sources, it seems Horner has spent quite some time working on this score and has turned down a few assignments to concentrate on Avatar.

Good news.

Yes, fewer Horner scores is good news. :D

Yes, fewer John Williams scores IS even better news. :D

Yes, fewer Horner scores is good news. :D

Yes, fewer John Williams scores IS even better news. :D

How about this? Just don't buy any Horner or Williams albums in the future. Now, that should make both of you happy. :P

I hope so too man. :D

Hollywood hardly needs to get laid. Hollywood has been effing us for a decade and a half now with these branded blockbusters.

So all of us have been getting laid thoroughly for many many years. Does this mean you'll stop obsessing over our sexual activity?

A report from Aintitcoolnews.com on the 24 minutes of footage shown at Comic Con.

A quote from it that sums it pretty much up:

"While I thought it looked fantastic I think people need to reel in their expectation a bit. What I saw were glimpses at a fantastic bit of storytelling, a rich fantasy tale, by a master of the artform, but the CGI creatures and characters are just that. They’re amazingly executed, no doubt, but it’s not like when you saw your first CG dinosaur and you said, “This is a game changer” to yourself."

Aintitcoolnews.com report on Avatar footage

And a reaction on YouTube:

PS: I will be on holiday from July 25 to mid August.

I've never heard that music before, so if a gun were put to my head (stop salivating, JWFans!), I'd say that it was an excerpt from his score... it seems to bear strong similarities to Horner's unrelentingly sequence-based material.

Are you kidding???

Are you???

Am I??

I can see you're dead serious. :|

Alfred%20Hitchcock%20The%20Penguin%20wallpaper.jpg

I love that picture.

BTW, I think you're the person to ask this: Which is the better movie? The Birds or Rear Window? I assume Psycho (which I know) is better than both, though, but I want to get one of the other movies as well.

^ Are you being facetious?

If he wasn't being facetious then he was saying he loves a score that doesn't exist. Let's think about it.

Rear Window is better than Psycho and (definitely) The Birds.

Rear Window has me winding a clock

Psycho has me wearing a cowboy hat

The Birds has me walking 2 dogs

All 3 have a bird connection but I still think Shadow of a Doubt and Strangers on a Train are much better movies.

This movie has been so over-hyped, that I'll start getting excited if the trailer warrants it. I'm actually quite excited about Tron 2 too.

Tim, who was an extra in "The Last Airbender", so is slowly mounting his excitement for that as well, regardless of Shyamalan's recent atrocities

• 4 weeks later...