Spielberg could possibly make spy-action movie

Diego

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were made in the 60's mode as the Dean Martin films were, I'd say yes just to hear Williams take a shot in his 60's mode.

A modern update? No thanks.

The bearded director is said to be seriously considering the project, especially after a re-write by Paul Attanasio that upped the action ante and moved the tone closer to that of the Bourne films. Studio Paramount sees the film as a potential franchise starter.

So he likes it because it's a Bourne movie. He'd better not pull Johnny off DH for that.

I find in unlikely that this will affect Williams' ability to do DH. There's still negotiations to be done and then pre-production work. I'd be surprised if this started shooting before next spring (after DH wraps principal photography). What I think would cause a scheduling conflict would be something that Spielberg is currently shooting, or deadlines for concert hall works.

Get Spielberg to temp the movie with IN FLINT. No one would know the difference.

It's been reported that just in time for JW to possibly score Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Steven Spielberg is now coming out with 4 new films. George Lucas has also expressed interest in JW returning to the SW universe for the new TV series at that time.

Spielberg will change is ever changing plans to a new set of ever changing plans. He is no longer significant as a great director.

It's been reported that just in time for JW to possibly score Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Steven Spielberg is now coming out with 4 new films. George Lucas has also expressed interest in JW returning to the SW universe for the new TV series at that time.

I really doubt Williams will return to SW unless it is for a movie, and I mean Episode 7, not some other Animated crappy movie. And supposedly George is not making Ep. 7-9, unless he realizes how much money he could make of course.

I really doubt Williams will return to SW unless it is for a movie, and I mean Episode 7, not some other Animated crappy movie. And supposedly George is not making Ep. 7-9, unless he realizes how much money he could make of course.

Ehh it was a joke. You know, how whenever a new HP or SW movie came out a few years ago, Spielberg would conveniently come out with movies to interfere with JW's schedule.

I think it would be hilarious if John Williams lived to 112 and did this spy movie, Deathly Hallows, and the new Star Wars show just to shut everyone up about him dying.

I think it would be hilarious if John Williams lived to 112 and did this spy movie, Deathly Hallows, and the new Star Wars show just to shut everyone up about him dying.

If you read between the lines I think most people are actually being cautiously pessimistic for purposes of not jinxing what you just suggested. I know I am.

:lol:

ah another of your vastly relevant posts, so much to say, and yet you're so concise.