mcdaid72000

Music  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will do 7th film Part 1&2

• John Williams
    • Patrick Doyle
    • Michael Giacchino
    • Other

Now that Nichols Hooper has said, "NO" for Harry Potter who do you think is going to do the 7th film part 1&2

John Williams(Likly Not)

Patrick Doyle(???)

Michael Giacchino

Other(You Name)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually they are speculating. I am actually asking a question. Me and Miguel Discussed if Johnny would do 7 and he said "NO", but I disagree. I think this poll is better.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be Giacchino as he hasn't been involved in the franchise and he might be busy with either Pixar's films or Trek 2. I'd like it to be Williams but I've never been a big believer and I think the whole "Williams wants to do it / Warner wants Williams" may have been blown out of proportion.

I'm not trying to be rude I just think it's silly to start a new thread when we've been basically discussing the same thing in another thread.

Poor Mcdaid. He's been a mamber since 2005 and only has 125 posts. That's about 30 posts a year. Shame this one seems to be a bit of a dud. I'll take the bait and say "I'd like John Williams to score Potter 7" just because it's true. Ok, now the thread can be closed.

Poor Mcdaid. He's been a mamber since 2005 and only has 125 posts. That's about 30 posts a year. Shame this one seems to be a bit of a dud.

Well said James, that's why I felt bad calling it out, but it had to be done. And he's a fellow Texan!

If it can't be Williams I still want Murray Gold.

I'm not trying to be rude I just think it's silly to start a new thread when we've been basically discussing the same thing in another thread.

I agree and I'm sure Breathmask will see it that way too. I expect this thread to be locked or merged with the other one next time he is on.