Have you ever dreamt about John Williams?

Hlao-roo

29 members have voted

1. 1. Have you dreamed about John Williams?

• Yes
    • No

With Jarbas coming out and confessing his Pope-filled dreams (or "pope dreams"), I think it's only fair that the rest of us engage in a little tell-all of our own about our nocturnal encounters with the Maestro. C'mon, let's have it out.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I've dreamt two or three times about meeting him in person, babbling nonsense mostly, and handing him tons of CD booklets to sign. :) And was pissed off to wake up, of course. :music:

Yes, I once had a dream that I was taking a music class tought by Williams.

I've also had dreams that Jerry Goldsmith is alive and in hiding.

I think once i dreamt that i saw williams in person after a concert or in a restaurant. But i was shy and didt talk to him.

A nightmare, if you let me say so :lol:

Bloody hell, that's exactly what it was! :o:D

Williams? Don't think so. But Goldsmith one visited me and my parents in my dream. I went to my room to fetch a CD for him to sign, and my entire CD shelf (it was huge in the dream) collapsed on me. By the time I'd crawled out of the pile of CDs and located the one I wanted to have signed, Goldsmith had left.

With Jarbas coming out and confessing his Pope-filled dreams (or "pope dreams"), I think it's only fair that the rest of us engage in a little tell-all of our own about our nocturnal encounters with the Maestro. C'mon, let's have it out.

I am very pleased to be able to inspire a new and useful topic! :lol:

Williams? Don't think so. But Goldsmith one visited me and my parents in my dream. I went to my room to fetch a CD for him to sign, and my entire CD shelf (it was huge in the dream) collapsed on me. By the time I'd crawled out of the pile of CDs and located the one I wanted to have signed, Goldsmith had left.

:lol:

;)

That's not funny!

Not very imaginative, but I've certainly had more than one dream where we were sitting in an empty concert hall just chatting. One was so incredibly vivid that it took me a while to shake it off when I awoke. Frustrating.

I've never had a dream about John Williams himself, but I think I have had a dream featuring his music. It's hard for me to remember any dreams that I have honestly.

I have dreamt of meeting John Williams on several occasions. Usually I have either babbled like a fanboy but he has still been very gracious or we have had a serious and great conversations where I speak flawless Queen's English and articulate my appreciation for his music to perfection and he gives quite brilliant answers. And no, not the stock answers but real and informative answers. And no I do not remember any of them but in the dream they seemed all great and brilliant. I was also once at the recording sessions of Revenge of the Sith before the film came out. And that music sounded great ;)

I dreamt that the complete score to Jurassic Park was released. Very strange one.

And nothing I dream about ever comes true, bear that in mind ;)

I dreamt that I saw James May last night, but he's been building a lego house not far from here, so that's hardly surprising.

They say your dreams are something in your subconscious trying to cry out....

They also say they're nothing more than the brain's interpretation of the quasi-random firing of its own neurons as it files away newer memories.

Very organised 'quasi-random' then :)

And most of my dreams do make at least some sense. One I used to have a few years back was needing to go to the toilet, but never being able to go (my mind invented social or other reasons why I couldn't go). Obviously the real reason was my bladder wouldn't let me wet the bed :D

Then there are those times when you get a minor illness which make your temperature shoot up overnight, and your brain goes into overdrive and makes up a ton of really weird crap that isn't really happening (but related to what you were doing just before falling asleep).

Then there are those times when you get a minor illness which make your temperature shoot up overnight, and your brain goes into overdrive and makes up a ton of really weird crap that isn't really happening (but related to what you were doing just before falling asleep).

Damned semi-lucid states of delirium... :D

I dreamt I was a fat naked woman jumping into a pool many years ago. A 15-second dream that I will never forget.

- Koray, who can't believe he just posted that

It's a breakthrough, man. It's a breakthrough.

Now, what exactly it's a breakthrough to, I don't know. Maybe a breakthrough... to hilarity.

No. I like women.

Oh, and I have dreamed about being trapped inside a huge cereal bowl full of naked women. Just thought I'd throw that in.

I've had similar dreams.

The crappy part is waking up when everything starts to get good. :lol:

• 1 month later...